Beiträge von Welbus

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

In my DL bus and in MR buses, you can reach the stamper from both door wings. In your case, it works only from the left door wing. Maybe that doesn't work in Omsi.

You might actually be right. I didn't take it into account that Omsi would place such passengers in the right stairs, who don't actually buy a ticket.

I made the O305 to look like the buses we had here in Helsinki in the earlier days. In our buses the stamper wasn't after the first seat or behind the driver's seat,
    but on top of the left stairs (where i put it also in this Omsi bus). The idea was that you used the left stairs only if you wanted to stamp your ticket and you used the right stairs only to buy a ticket
    or if you had a monthly ticket to show to the driver. This way the driver also could always see that the passengers do stamp their tickets - or if they had some issues with the stamper.

Hmm, if your are right, it may unfortunately not be possible to fix this thing. I don't think you can add a stamper twice in the passengercabin file to put it in both the paths.

-Welbus

Thanks, Maerkertram.

Here are the files

1. Passengercabin

2. Paths

It is like the passengers would turn around in the pathpoint 9, but i haven't myself found any reason for that.

-Welbus

I made a mod for the MB O305 for my new map and now i'm having some really odd issues.

I removed the standard stamping machine and added a new one in another position. I then edited the passengercabin file and
    changed there the position of the stamping machine and the path point related to it.

Now some of the passengers who come in the bus walk past the stamping machine, turn around and come back to stamp.
    I have even noticed that also some passengers who come in the right door (for buying a ticket) don't actually buy a ticket, but
    turn around in the same way (and in the same position) and come to stamp.

Where is the issue? I haven't found any logical problem in the passengercabin or paths file.

Could it be somehow in the ticketpack i use? This is my new ticketpack:

Here is for comparison the ticket pack of Berlin:

The two first figures under [ticketpack] are
    {stamper_prop} Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass beim Einsteigen abgestempelt wird (=probability that the passenger stamps a ticket)
    {ticketbuy_prop} Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass beim Einsteigen eine Fahrkarte gekauft wird (=probability that the passenger buys a ticket)

Why is that percentage under 100%? Does it mean that 50% of the passengers don't bur or stamp a ticket at all?
    That was my thought in my new ticketpack, because in this city people often had monthly tickets, so they didn't buy a ticket or stamp it.

The last figure under the ticket information [ticket2] is the probability that this particular ticket is bought.
    Why is the total number over 100%? What is the logic here? In the Berlin system for adults it is 1 for FullRate, 0,4 for Kurzstrecke and
    0,2 for Tageskarte, which is 160% total.

-Welbus

Thanks a lot Chrizzly92 for your help! It does work now.

I forgot to mention that this is about Omsi2. For some reason the original code works without this change.
    Perhaps it requires to put the knob exactly in the same place with the stick, whichs is of course impossible, because i cannot know
    the precise coordinates of that object.

-Welbus

Hallo,

Ich versuche ein kleines Mod im MB O305 zu machen. Ich habe einen neuen Schalthebelgriff gemacht und den Mesch getauscht.

Der Problem ist jezt, daß der neue Griff sich ja dreht, wenn mann wechselt, aber bewegt sich nicht mit dem Hebel. Wo ist das Problem?

Ich glaube, daß die Bilder mehr erzählen als ein Tausend Wörter:

Hier is der Kode, ich habe nur den Mesch getauscht:

Ich habe kein Manual gefunden, wo es steht, was diese "origin_from_mesh" usw unten "newanim" meinen.

-Welbus

Hallo,

Ich fahre in Omsi ohne Lenkrad, weil es einfach zu schwer wäre immer einen Lenkrad zu montieren,
    wenn ich Fahren möchte. Ich arbeite oft mit meiner Rechner und dann hätte ich kein Raum für einen Lenkrad.

Ich habe einen alten Saitek Joystick und der hat einen Gashebel, der sehr gut mit Omsi funktioniert.
    Es ist nur ein bisschen dumm gewesen, Busse mit manueller Schaltung zu fahren. Bis jetzt...

Ich habe mir einen Schalthebel von Thrustmaster gekauft weil dieser Hebel als ein USB-Gerät funktioniert - ohne Lenkrad.
    Der hebel fülht sehr gut und eine gute Eigenschaft ist, daß man den Knopf wechseln kann. Na ja, der Ding ist nicht
    billig, der Preis ist etwa 150 Euro, aber man bekommt auch kvalität.

Ich habe den Standardknopf zu einen Knopf von einen alten Scania LKW gewechselt. Ich möchte noch einen schwarzen Kugelknopf finden.

Der Schalthebel sieht aus wie ein Schalthebel einer Halbautomatischen Getriebe - und so fühlt er auch!

Hier in Finnland war es ganz normal in der 70ger und 80ger Jahren, daß es Wilson Halbautomatische Getriebe in der Busse gab.
    Hier gib es ein Beispiel, ein Überlandsbus von Jahr 1980:

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1AVzv-AW0M[/YouTube]

Ich habe verstanden, daß man nicht so oft Halbautomatische Getriebe in der deutschen Busse benuzt hat. Für einige Modellen von MAN war es möglich
    eine ZF 3HM-60 zu bestellen, aber wie war es mit Mercedes? Gab es z.B. O305G mit Halbautomat?

Hier ist ein Beispiel über ZF 3HM-60 (ein italienischer Bus):

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NWGBA33Pcs[/YouTube]

-Welbus

Thanks for a really good bus, Pedro.

8)

When i tested the bus yesterday i noticed one issue and actually i had the same one with the new O305G of Rolf as well.
    When i stop the bus, it sometimes begins to slide automatically even if break is pressed and hand break is on.
    Does some problem in the physics setup of the bus cause this (i mean wrong total weight etc.) or what's the problem?

Regards
    Welbus

I had no other option than to try restoring the folders of Omsi2 in small groups to see, which folders didn't cause the issues and on the other hand to notice when i began the error messages.
    This is an old method to find a source of issues.

As i suspected, it really was somehow related to the buses, because after restoring some buses in the Vehicles folder i got the same issue, the "Bitmap ist ungültig" error message
    when i tried to load the added buses. First i thought that this had something to do with hard disk space, memory or permissions of the restored files. But no.

Now i finally found out that the problem is in the fonts used by my buses. I did restore the Fonts folder before i restored any buses, but for some reason
    Omsi2 suddenly thinks that some of the fonts are incorrect.

?(

8|

After copying some fonts from the original folders where i donwloaded the buses, i got rid of the error messages.

I haven't yet found out the root-cause to this font issue. The good side ist that now, when i know where the issue is, i can fix it by restoring all the fonts from the original download folders.
    That just causes quite much work. Before i do that, i try to find out, whether there's a way to fix all the fonts at one time.

Now i need some sleep...

:rolleyes:

-Welbus

Maybe i try to give some more clear information about the situation.

I re-installed OMSI2 and all the commercial add-ons after i accidentally removed my Steam. I have tested that this clean installation works.

I have tried then to copy all my changed files (all changes in the buses, buses, maps, scenery objects, etc. that don't come with Omsi or the add-ons) on top of that clean installation.
    In that case i'm not able to use a single 3rd party bus, i just get the "Bitmap ist ungültig" message when i try to load the bus.
    The same happens also if there is a bus which comes with an add-on, but where i have changed something, for instance a logo in the middle of the steering wheel.

So to be brief, for some reason copying my "personal" files on top of the clean installation causes Omsi2 not to work correctly any more.
    Before the mishap i had the same version of Omsi2 and the same versions of the add-ons)

I admit that i had to restore my old installation of Omsi2 using a tool which can restore deleted files. Despite of that all the files should be ok, there should not be any corrupted files.

Does someone have a clue, what causes the issue and what would be the trick to get my Omsi2 back? I cannot be the only one in the same situation.

:S

?(

-Welbus

Hi,

I made yesterday a stupid mistake when i bought a new game from Aerosoft. The installer was so idiotic that i managed to remove my Steam by accident.

I have now re-installed Omsi2 and all the commercial add-ons i have. That works fine. My plan for next step was to restore all the files that don't belong to the
    default installation from a back-up i have. When i do that and start Omsi, i get those 'Bitmap ungültig" announcements.

First even the maps didn't load correctly, but when i have once checked the integrity of the files from Steam, the maps do work without error messages.
    But the buses don't. When i wan't to use some bus, i just ge the same "Bitmap ungültig" messages.

What's the correct way to restore your "personal" files in Omsi 2 after a re-installation?
    I understand that the issue is related to Steam, it somehow "recognizes" that the copied files are not correct.

-Welbus

Ich habe die 23A Map getestet. Sehr gute Arbeit, ViewApp.
    Etwas habe ich bemerkt (die 2006 Map):

1. Es gibt keine Ansage in der 23A 2006 Map, wenn man zu Hausfeldstraße Terminus kommt.
    2. Die Fahrgäste sprechen nicht.
    Ich habe den Grund gefunden, es gibt einen Schreibfehler in der global.cfg Datei, so ist es korrekt:

[ticketpack] TicketPacks\ViewApp_Wien\Wien.otp

3. Kann jemand die Route im Fahrplan fahren? Ich bin immer ein Paar minuten verspätet.

:rolleyes:

Art des Downloads: Bus, Map (real), Combination

Projektname: Mod Pack for Pay-Ware add-on Berlin X10

Beteiligte Personen: Ich / Me

Projektdetails:

This package contains a pack of modifications for the pay-ware Berlin X10 add-on for Omsi2. Using some of the features require owning other pay-ware add-ons or installing freeware buses.

What is included in this package:

• Steering wheel emblem for the MAN DL bus which comes with the X10 add-on
    • Optional setup for better matrix display for the MAN DL bus (correct greenish colour and much brighter display as by default)
    • Optional ailists file to replace the old Berlin taxis with newer taxis (Omsi Hamburg pay-ware add-on required)
    • Optional ailists files to replace the old MAN EN92 and GN92 buses with more modern buses. The new buses used are MB Citaro, MB Citaro G, MB Citaro L and Solaris Urbino 12 and 18.

The Omsi X10 map itself has not been changed. The VTF (Verkehrsgesellschaft Teltow-Fläming mbH) buses have been left as they were (MAN EN92 and GN92), because
    no suitable repaints were found (Solaris 18, Solaris 12 and Citaro maybe). Also the ANG buses have been left as they were (MAN EN92).

Copyright: Creators of the needed Pay-Ware and Free-ware add-ons own the copyrights of their products.

Bilder/Videos:

DOWNLOAD

Anmerkung zu konstruktiver Kritik:

All constructive critic is welcome. Alles konstruktive Kritik ist willkommen.

Wie immer: empfohlene Einstellungen verwenden!

Die anderen Sachen gucke ich mal an.

Danke, Darius. Was ich über die Lichter im Armaturenbrett geschrieben habe, ist kein Bug (lies mein Komment im Beitrag 53).

Etwas anderes könnte ich noch erzählen. Meine logfile.txt ist voll von diese Meldungen:

100068 22:02:29 - - Error: Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung: CV.Calculate - J2 (vehicles\DBC_Chicago_Trains\MTrain.ovh)

Ein kleiner Hinweis noch von mir für alle die es interessiert:

Performance mäßig habe ich bei Chicago gute Erfahrung damit gemacht, alle Kacheln der Map bereits zu Beginn zu laden. Das funktioniert bei Chicago sehr gut. Mein Rechner ist recht fett (mit großer Graka, viel RAM aber einer durchschnittlichen OMSI-Festplatte). Ganz weg bleiben die Laderuckler nicht, aber sie sind spürbar kürzer und meine FPS sind auch gut.

Ich habe es auch getestet, es sieht aus, daß RogePetes Idee sehr gut ist. Jedenfalls mir hat es gut fukntioniert.

1.) Im deutschen Bus sind die Schaltknöpfe falsch bedruckt:
    D = Drive
    R = Reverse
    N = Neutral

2.) Die bösen Engländer nutzen für das Wort STOP einfach das selbe wie die Deutschen. Im englichen wird es auchnoch genauso geschrieben. Und einige Sachen habe sich ebend international durchgesetzt. Auch die Ungaren nutzen bei ihren Automatikfahrzeugen die Buchstaben D, N und R.

Entschuldigung, aber ich hab gar nicht verstanden, was du meinst. In meisten Autos (PKW, LKW, Busse) benutzt man die englishen Buchstabeln D-N-R mit automatischem Getriebe.

Und jetzt zurück zur Sache... Ich habe etwas bemerkt, was ein Bug sein kann. Ich weiß nich, was ich gemacht habe (ich habe mit dem Ibis gespielt und den Motor ein- und ausgeschalten), aber plötzlich
    waren alle Lichter im Armaturenbrett dunkel. Ich meine wenn man z.B. den Blinker benuzt oder die Türen öffnet.

Edit: Ich muß meine Wörter zurücknehmen. Das mit der Lichter ist kein Bug. Es gab viele "out of memory" Meldungen in meiner logfile.txt über Grafik für das Armaturenbrett, wie cockpit_N.bmp
    Ich glaube, daß der Grund ist, das ich alle Kacheln der Karte geladen habe. Ich muß ein Bisschen untersuchen, ob ich die Einstellungen noch irgendwie verändern kann, oder ob ich alle Kacheln nur nicht laden kann.

Das ist eine Kleinigkeit, aber wenn Darius alle unsere Funden wissen möchte, es gibt in Navy Pier und bei dem Water Purification Plant Straßenlichter, die im Luft schweben.

Danke, der Bus ist sehr gut!

Sollte die Matrix Anzeige funktionieren? Ich habe das IBIS gefunden, aber ich sehe nichts in der Anzeige.
    Jedenfalls fehlt der Font "BUSE_cisla" den die Anzeige benutzt.

-Welbus

Ist es wirklich Version 1.1 in der Webdisk? Die Datei heißt "Omsi MB O407 1.0.zip" und die Größe der Datei ist dieselbe wie früher.

Edit: Aha, wenn man der Name des Busses klickt, dann kann man die Version 1.1 finden, aber der "Datei herunterladen" Knopf ladet die Version 1.0.

Zuerst, Perotinus, Danke für einen großartigen Bus!

:thumbsup:

Ich hätte eine kleine Frage über den O307. Der Almex PDR Fahrscheindrucker des O407 ist sehr gut gemacht. Könntest du denken dieses
    funktionierendes Almex Gerät später auch im O307 hinzufügen?

Eine Frage gibt es über den O407. Wenn ich mit der Handschaltung fahre und Gas gebe wenn der Gang neutral ist, passiert nichts.
    In einem PKW würde der Motor sehr kräftig die Drehzahl vergrößern. Ist das eine Eigenschaft in einem Bus, oder gibt es ein Problem z.B. mit der automatischen Kupplung in Omsi?
    Dasselbe passiert auch mit O307 und MAN ÜL.

-Welbus