Beiträge von Biffer

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hallo,

Ich weiß, dass es lange her ist, dass jemand diese Karte kommentiert hat, aber ich habe ein Problem, auf das ich nirgendwo eine Antwort finden kann.

Zunächst muss ich sagen, dass Ludwigsburg -V1 der beste Freeware-Stadtplan ist, den ich je in OMSI ausprobiert habe. Es fühlt sich an wie eine echte Stadt und sieht wunderschön aus. Aber das Problem, das ich habe, ist das Fehlen von Texturen auf einigen Straßen (oder Teilen von Straßen).

Ich habe den Patch des Autors angewendet und eine Überprüfung mit MapTools zeigt keine fehlenden Splines oder Objekte - dennoch habe ich einige Straßen, die vollständig weiß ohne Textur sind. Ich habe Screenshots einiger dieser Straßen mit Textur gesehen, daher weiß ich, dass die Texturen existieren.

Jede Hilfe oder Beratung zur Behebung dieses Problems wäre sehr dankbar. Danke dir!

Hi,

I know it has been a long time since anyone commented on this map, but I have a problem that I cannot find an answer to anywhere.

First of all, I have to say that Ludwigsburg -V1 is the best freeware city map that I have ever tried in OMSI. It feels like a real city and looks gorgeous. But the problem I have is missing textures on some streets (or parts of streets).

I have applied the author's patch, and a check with MapTools shows no missing splines or objects - yet I still have some streets that show completely white with no texture. I have seen screenshots of some of these streets with texture applied, so I know that the textures exist.

Any help or advice on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

This is stunning work, Lanek. The Scanias are modelled beautifully and appear better than some pay-ware models I've seen. I hope you can find the time and energy to complete these. They will be much appreciated! :):thumbup:

Best regards,

Andy (a.k.a. Biffer)

Can anyone explain (simply) how to do the following ....

I'm learning how to repaint and would like to make some windows (not all) on a bus opaque. The idea is to paint them so as they look like a solid panel and not glass. Part of the problem is how to apply this effect to selected side-windows while leaving others clear.

Many thanks for your advice!

Kann mir jemand (einfach) erklären, wie man folgendes macht ...

Ich lerne neu zu malen und möchte einige Fenster (nicht alle) auf einem Bus undurchsichtig machen. Die Idee ist, sie so zu bemalen, dass sie wie eine massive Platte und nicht wie Glas aussehen. Ein Teil des Problems ist, wie dieser Effekt auf ausgewählte Seitenfenster angewendet werden kann, während andere frei bleiben.

Vielen Dank für Ihren Rat!

Can anyone explain (simply) how to do the following ....

I'm learning how to repaint and would like to make some windows (not all) on a bus opaque. The idea is to paint them so as they look like a solid panel and not glass. Part of the problem is how to apply this effect to selected side-windows while leaving others clear.

Many thanks for your advice!

Kann mir jemand (einfach) erklären, wie man folgendes macht ...

Ich lerne neu zu malen und möchte einige Fenster (nicht alle) auf einem Bus undurchsichtig machen. Die Idee ist, sie so zu bemalen, dass sie wie eine massive Platte und nicht wie Glas aussehen. Ein Teil des Problems ist, wie dieser Effekt auf ausgewählte Seitenfenster angewendet werden kann, während andere frei bleiben.

Vielen Dank für Ihren Rat!

Thanks, Blauling. I think I understand now.

Sadly, it is not a problem with the bus kneeling. The passengers climb aboard the bus with no problem. But, if one of them wants to buy a ticket, then I am unable to exchange their money (the correct keyboard buttons do not work for some reason). When this situation occurs, the passenger will not move from in front of the ticket machine, thus blocking the entry of other passengers.

Danke, Blauling. Ich glaube ich verstehe jetzt

Leider ist es kein Problem mit dem Bus kniend. Die Passagiere können ohne Probleme an Bord klettern. Aber wenn einer von ihnen ein Ticket kaufen will, dann kann ich sein Geld nicht austauschen (die richtigen Tastaturtasten funktionieren aus irgendeinem Grund nicht). Wenn diese Situation auftritt, bewegt sich der Passagier nicht vor dem Fahrkartenautomaten und blockiert so die Einreise anderer Passagiere.

moin gibt es eigentlich eine lösung wegen dem kneeling vom gü? weil er ja nach dem kneelen sich die bremse nicht lößt

Entschuldigungen, Blauling, aber ich kann nicht deutsch sprechen. Die Google-Übersetzung hat nicht viel Sinn gemacht. Könnten Sie dies mit anderen Phrasen erklären, oder vielleicht fragen Sie einen Freund, den Englisch spricht, um für Sie zu übersetzen?

Vielen Dank.

Sorry, Blauling, but I don't speak German. The Google translation did not make much sense. Could you explain this using other phrases, or perhaps ask a friend who speaks English to translate for you?

Many thanks.

Can anyone help me find the manual for the MAN Lion's City by V3d Studios? It said on the download page that a manual was included, but it was not.

?(

Many thanks!

Andy (Biffer).

Kann mir jemand helfen, das Handbuch für die MAN Lion's City von V3d Studios zu finden? Es sagte auf der Download-Seite, dass ein Handbuch enthalten war, aber es war nicht.

?(

Danke vielmals!

Andy (Biffer)

Just a quick update ...

The creator of the map kindly sent me a copy of the missing spline, and so, the map is now complete and working.

:thumbsup:

There is still the problem of the 'frozen' passenger, but this is something I can live with for now.

Many thanks to all the guys who tried to help with this problem - your help was greatly appreciated.

:thumbup:

Andy/'Biffer'

Nur ein kurzes Update ...

Der Schöpfer der Karte schickte mir freundlich eine Kopie des fehlenden Splines, und so ist die Karte jetzt komplett und funktioniert.

:thumbsup:

Es gibt noch das Problem des "gefrorenen" Passagiers, aber das kann ich jetzt noch leben.

Vielen Dank an alle Jungs, die mit diesem Problem zu helfen versuchten - Ihre Hilfe wurde sehr geschätzt.

Andy / 'Biffer'

Well, guys, I am close to giving up on this map. I have now deleted everything, then downloaded it again - twice! But I get the same result every time, with that one missing spline. Also, I am still getting the problem of issuing money to a passenger (who 'freezes' and blocks entry for other characters to board the bus), even though the Euro-mod is placed in the correct file (OMSI\Money).

The only thing I can think to do now is to try and contact the map's creator, and ask if he could send me the missing spline.

Thanks to all who replied to my posts!

You can open the .ams file with WinRar oder Winzip and then it's like every other download.

Thanks for that, but what I meant was - where exactly within the main OMSI2 folder do these files need to go? For example, does the Euro-mod file go into OMSI2\MONEY\ ... ???

Hello guys!
    Just a quick question ... the SimpleStreets download comes back as an .ams file (as does the Euro-money file, Staaken). Could one of you say exactly which folder these files should go in? I think I may have put them in the wrong place last time. Thanks!

Hello Willem and Matthias,
    So, guys, I have downloaded the 2-part Mainz files again. I ran a test with these, but did not download all the additional items (signposts; fences; objects; etc.) as advised in the Handbuch. To be honest, the scenery looked fine to me without these. This time I was able to drive (without setting IBIS or bothering to stop) all the way from Hochheim, across the river into Mainz, and out to beyond Lerchenberg before I ran out of scenery and the sim' froze. I checked with OMSI Map Tool and again it said about one missing spline (as in my first post), but could find no missing objects. However, the Logfile is still warning about lots of missing textures and files. Should I download all the files it recommends in the Handbuch and test again, or delete everything and start from the beginning? Many thanks for your continued help and assistance

Next time you use the edit function pls! There is a good reason why you cannot reply earlier!

Thanks, Willem. Here is my logfile. The OMSI Map Tool says that Mainz is missing only one spline, and one scenery object - but the logfile shows many missing items and errors. I am not sure how to fix these

?(

When I play the Mainz map, coming from Hochheim on Line 68, I can only go as far as Bruckeplatz before the scenery ends. I can then start a new game, starting at Mainz Hbf, and go nearly to Ober-Olm before again I run out of scenery. I hope you can make sense of this.

Danke, Willem. Hier ist mein Logfile. Das OMSI Map Tool sagt, dass Mainz nur ein Spline und ein Szenerieobjekt fehlt - aber das Logfile zeigt viele fehlende Items und Fehler. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wie ich das beheben kann? Wenn ich die Mainz Karte komme, komme aus Hochheim auf Linie 68, ich kann nur bis zum Bruckeplatz fahren, bevor die Landschaft endet. Ich kann dann ein neues Spiel starten, beginnend bei Mainz Hbf, und gehe fast nach Ober-Olm, bevor ich wieder aus der Landschaft gehe. Ich hoffe, Sie können das verstehen.

DE: Ich liebe diese Karte, aber ich habe zwei fehlende Dateien und ein weiteres Problem, das ich später erwähne. Ich habe versucht, die fehlenden Dateien zu finden, aber bisher nicht erfolgreich gewesen. Kann jemand bei der Lokalisierung dieser Dateien helfen? Hier sind die Details-

Splines \ ADDON_SimpleStreets \ RQ_9,5__1spur_4, Om_Sidewalk_Both.sl
    Sceneryobjects \ ADDON_Teltow \ Ampel_Bus_Perm.sco

Mein anderes Problem: Ich habe 'Easy Ticketing' in OMSI2 ausgewählt. Das funktioniert perfekt in allen anderen Karten. Aber in Mainz, obwohl ich ein Ticket ausgeben kann, passiert nichts, wenn ich versuche, Geld zurück zu geben. Das bedeutet, dass der Passagier gerade still steht und sich nicht für andere Passagiere bewegen wird, um an Bord zu kommen. Weiß jemand, was könnte das verursachen, und können Sie vorschlagen, ein Update? Vielen Dank für deine Hilfe.

EN: I love this map, but I have two missing files, and a further problem which I mention later. I have tried to find the missing files, but have been unsuccessful, so far. Can anyone help with locating these files? Here are the details-
    Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5__1spur_4,Om_Sidewalk_Both.sl

Sceneryobjects\ADDON_Teltow\Ampel_Bus_Perm.sco
    My other problem: I have 'Easy Ticketing' selected in OMSI2. This works perfectly in all other maps. But, in Mainz, although I can issue a ticket, nothing happens when I try to give money back. This means the passenger just stands still, and will not move for other passengers to get on board. Does anyone know what might be causing this, and can you suggest a fix? Many thanks for your help.

Many thanks, Cedric! Yes, it's working now

I didn't know you had to click on the ticket-machine like that (something else it doesn't tell you in the manual)

:whistling:

Best regards,

Andy (a.k.a. Biffer)