Beiträge von SD80-1709

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hallo !

Entschuldigung, hier es ist:

Nach diese habe ich mehr als 50'000 Linie als nummer 327/328...

Danke viel mal ob du kannst hilfen !
    Daniele

Hi !

Frist of all, thanks a lot for this model, I have very much appreciated it !

But I would like to know if there is a way to have automatic doors, as I'm used to those in the city where I live so for my it's the "standard" way to operate doors:
    When you click on the opening doors switch (number 12 on the picture below) it could be interesting that doors automatically opens if passengers have requested them to open, so we could only click this switch when we are at stops... Do you know a way to get this result ? Actually you don't have to modify the dashboard because there still are 2/3/4 buttons to open doors manually...

Oh and if you want to try something more detailed, on some versions there is a switch located like on this pictures on number 10 with written DEV (probably this is the french version because in french it means DEVEROUILLE (=unlocked) that open manually all the doors when you click on the opening doors switch (number 12 on the picture below).

There you go, I hope you will add those details in the variables that we can choose for the repaints

:-)

Kind Regards,
    Daniele

Hi!

I just bought your product and it is just wonderful as its my favourite model of bus ! Although I have some questions/remarks and I hope you will answer them;

Do you think that there will ever be an update with a 4 doors variant for the O405G and a 3 doors variant for the O405 ? I've got some plans and pictures of those versions, more known in the west Europe (France, Switzerland, ...), and it will be a pleasure to help you developing this update with my knowledge about this version.

what would you think of doing a full self service version of this model too ? I can send you too some informations about this version, but I know that it is issued from a modification of the bus to be more easy to use on busy lines...

Thanks for your reading and kind regards,
    Daniele

Hi!

I would like to know how you made to get a light going on when someone is requesting a stop; in fact I would like to know where to find which "events" you can use to get LEDs goings on and off somewhere...

Thanks in advance !
    Daniele