Beiträge von iiSnewoNL

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

This is still an issue till this date! Steering becomes very heavy after 10kmh and returns to center by itself. Pressing windows key, escape or alt key also resets the steering wheel... Any fixes for this?

fOcUs04

Good day everyone!

I'm having some problems with the OMSI Maptools on my new computer. It's saying that I'm missing objects while I don't. Instead it shows some weird characters I haven't saw before.

For example, I tested this on the Lemmental map, everything is working fine. But the maptools still shows this:

As you can see, it shows weird characters on some objects. But the map itself is working fine.

So why I'm asking for help is because, if I have a new map with missing objects, I can't find the objects easily due to this weird character problem...

Does anyone have a solution to this please? :(

Where can I find ''Объекты на карту (kiosk)''? The link is broken

:/

EDIT: And Polskie znaki drogowe (Polish road signs), Kiosk RUCH v. 1.0, Polskie i Niemieckie Stacje Benzynowe (petrol stations), Obiekty 3D, moja paczka (3d objects)and MÁV tehervagon AI & objektumcsomag 1. MÁV M40-M43-M44-M47-M61-M62 dízelmozdony AI & objektumcsomag (Hungarian locomotives and carriages), Warsztat mmikiego26 and Barierka uliczna (street barrier)? All of the links are broken/damaged/not available!

:(