Beiträge von sjain882

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Backup your settings in the options menu by saving it with a name you recognise.

1. Apply the 4GB patch to OMSI 2. If it is already done, ignore this step.

2. Download Large address aware: https://www.techpowerup.com/fo…ents/laa_2_0_4-zip.34392/ and install the patch to omsi.exe. Works in the same way as 4gb patch.

3. Download this file http://www.mediafire.com/file/…wcf44/OMSI_2_Routeres.oop and put it in OMSI 2\option_presets.

4. boot up the game, go into options and load "Routeres" from the option presets dropdown.

You will need to do this in the SAME ORDER every time you verify game cache through steam or reinstall.

good luck!

Truly incredible work. Thank you very much for your time and effort invested, and persevering even in very difficult circumstances. You are doing very well, and best of luck for the future of the map

:)

Hallo,

The link does not work unfortunately. It returns me to the homepage of the download site. / Der Link funktioniert leider nicht. Es gibt mich auf die Homepage der Download-Seite zurück.

Thanks for your reply though / Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort aber

I get a "Range check error" / Bekomme ich einen "Fehler bei der Bereichsprüfung"

Notable parts from log / Bemerkenswerte Teile aus Log:

FULL LOG / Vollständige Log:

I checked for missing objects or splines using OMSI map tools, there were none. / Ich habe auf fehlende Objekte oder Splines mit OMSI-Map-Tools überprüft, es gab keine.

I hope someone can help. Thanks. / Ich hoffe jemand kann helfen. Vielen Dank.

P.S Used google translate.

EN:

My new favourite map, incredibly detailed, very very fun, super. Really love the map, incredible show of extreme quality. Thank you ever so much for developing this gold. I have played around 26 VERY high quality maps - this is definitely the best

DE (Google Translate / Google Übersetzer):

Meine neue Lieblingskarte, unglaublich detailliert, sehr sehr lustig, super. Wirklich lieben die Karte, unglaubliche Show von extremer Qualität. Vielen Dank für die Entwicklung dieses Goldes. Ich habe rund 26 SEHR hochwertige Karten gespielt - das ist definitiv das beste

Diese Objekte stamme aus der Beta. Installiere die mal.

I am so sorry. I just realised that I downloaded it but forgot to install it. I know how annoying it is to deal with people who don't read ReadMe files, apologies for the inconvenience. Vielen Dank / Es tut mir so leid. Ich habe gerade festgestellt, dass ich es heruntergeladen habe, aber vergessen, es zu installieren. Ich weiß, wie nervig es ist, mit Leuten umzugehen, die ReadMe-Dateien nicht lesen, entschuldigt sich für die Unannehmlichkeiten. Vielen Dank

However, I have this issue with the route markers. No missing splines or objects. / Allerdings habe ich dieses Problem mit den Routenmarkierungen. Keine fehlenden splines oder objekte.

Hallo Leute,

I am missing / Ich vermisse

Ich habe alle Downloads und Fixes von der ersten Post installiert / I have installed all fixes and downloads from the first post

Ich habe Links für Objekte gegoogelt - I have googled links for objects

Apologies for Google Translate.

Absolutely incredible work, really well done. This is madness really, the model progresses so quickly in such little time, and the detail is incredible keep it up! I thought of making a Plaxton President B7L but as a newbie to creating busses for OMSI I fell to my feet, glad someone can craft their dream to this standard! Great work!

(EN)
    Did you press the clutch ?Or did you activate the auto clutch
    (De)
    Hast du denn auch die Kupplung beim schalten gedrückt?Oder hast du die automatische Kupplung aktiviert?

totally forgot to mention - I have the automatic clutch on, tried with manual clutch (Tab key) / Ich habe die automatische Kupplung an, versucht mit manueller Kupplung (Tab-Taste)

The gearstick moves but goes straight back to the neutral position / Der Schalthebel bewegt sich, geht aber gerade in die Neutralstellung zurück

Sorry, I have to use Google Translate

Always happens with every bus / Immer Passiert mit jedem Bus

No error message / kein Fehlermeldung

Place a new bus, waited for air pressure to rise to adequate level / Legen Sie einen neuen Bus, wartet auf Luftdruck zu einem angemessenen Niveau zu steigen

Happens with every bus / Passiert mit jedem Bus

No Plugins / keine Plug-ins

Logfile: https://goo.gl/zOpa6P (pasting in this forum crashed browser)

RAM: 16GB
    HDD: 2TB Toshiba
    GPU: GTX 980Ti
    CPU: i7 5820K

Totally forgot to mention - I have the automatic clutch on, tried with manual clutch (Tab key) / Ich habe die automatische Kupplung an, versucht mit manueller Kupplung (Tab-Taste). The gearstick moves but goes straight back to the neutral position / Der Schalthebel bewegt sich, geht aber gerade in die Neutralstellung zurück