Beiträge von Taglia01

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
    Zitat

You use either the voices as recorded by Jan or by Mozart dependent from which folder it is copied. The function of the hof-file ist that you can display the destination on your buses an can playback travel information such as the next stop. The choice for the hof-file is made when you createe a bus in the game.

then,which folder i must to use?

now seems to works only AI buses....

Zitat

What do you mean by route menu? Is that when you wannt to choose which route you want to drive or is it where you can set line and destination (other then by mens of the ibis).

i mean where i can choose the itinerary(see on photo below)

but remains the poblem of the white splines and the issue of the destination(see on link).
    i use the 3 .hof files from the directory "Hof-Datei mit Ansagen von Mozart", it's right?

see the image

my last logfile

Hi, I have many problem with the maps,too.

1) many parts of the maps can't be loaded, also part of splines appear white (parts of the maps don't appears)

2) i can't choose the line in menù because appear a strange setting and i can't choose the destination to put on display( A.I. buses have the same problem), even though i put the .hof file, (the correct, i hope)

see this problem on the image:

here my logfile

here is

In the options there is also a setting which allows more of your graphics card memory to be allocated to OMSI. Have you already played around with this?

in pc options or in game options?

Does this refer to a single repaint or all?

it happens with all repaint with all buses of this mod

now i try with this patch...

edit: i tried with the 4gb patch...but it says that "couldn't open the executable!"....

;(