Beiträge von King_Railways

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hello all! I started a new project in 3ds max ..KT4Dm with original dashboard and more...the problem is..i dont know exactly wich format to use...for animation for model etc....

Can someone please teach me how to do...a user manual or something...its the first model for omsi.....

1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

tram version

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

so...i aply some textures on tram glass in paint.net...on cabglass...but this things didnt appear.. i really want to make this reskin with all details of KT4DM ex.109 from Ploiesti Romania...and also i want to add the real cab...but i need the 3d model...and i don t know with who i need to speek to make the cab...btw...returning to reskin...what i applyed on outside of cab didnt show in game..how can i make it appear ?

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

You have to use Omsi version 2.2.032 in order to get the trams work "properly". You can change the version via Omsi Patch changer, which is located in your Omsi root directory.

thanks but when i play for..40 minutes it show this problem...fehler bei bereichsprüfung...and some missing files...i reinstalled the maps and/trams..but problem is showing again and again...freeze...sound stop and crash..

1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

freeze crash....

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

driving...

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

Eberlinsee-Schonau Tatra KT4DM(Potsdam)

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

win,10 64bit

8GBRAM

Intel I5 7th Gen

GTX1050ti 4GB

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(37,31 kB, 142 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )