Beiträge von Nervi12

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Any solution yet to the tunnel problem yet? I tried playing around with the editor but can't figure out how to remove the terrain obstructing the entrance and the exit of the tunnel.

Reinstalling didn't work.

Google translated:

Gibt es noch eine Lösung für das Tunnelproblem? Ich habe versucht, mit dem Editor herumzuspielen, aber ich kann nicht herausfinden, wie ich das Gelände entfernen kann, das den Eingang und den Ausgang des Tunnels blockiert.

Neuinstallation hat das Problem nicht behoben.

In order for the nighttime lines to work properly and have passengers board the bus you must either:

A) change your destination manually to the day time destination

B) change the terminus in the hof to the day time destination

C) The proper fix:

go to maps\Gehrten Modded\TTData and open N1_GRO_HAL,ttp with notepad or notepad++ go to line 10 and replace

"Hallenberg" with "N1 Hallenberg", repeat the same process with N1_HAL_GRO replacing "Grossenfeld" with "N1 Grossenfeld"

same thing for the N2 ttp files, just add N2 before "Luthe" and "Gehrten ICE" in the N2_ICE_LUT.ttp and N2_LUT_ICE.ttp files respectively

Also make sure you are using the correct hof, old and new version hof's are named "gehrten modded"

is there any way to find a working link to the 2.0 version to get the missing splines and objects? the link for that one is down, or somebody can point me towards those missing splines and objects?

Edit: i found them in the modern spandau v2.1 map, they are in other forders and the folders are not even named "zane", so u have to copy, paste it in the right folder and rename it to zane, then merge it with ur current zane folder xD