Posts by Ikerp

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.

Type of download: Repaint Pack

Name of project: LIDL Repaint Pack

Involved persons: Iker & Oki_Dee

Project details: Various repaints for some of the most common buses

Please note that the download is through MEGA or Google Drive, and you can download whether the entire pack or only one of the repaints for the bus you like, the choice is up to you!

For the download link, you have to go down in the link below the photos, and there you'll see the two ways to download, so you can choose the best for you.

This pack was made by Oki_Dee and me, and we hope you will enjoy it as much as we did making it.

Heuliez-Bus

Iveco

London Citybus

MAN

Mercedes-Benz

Scania

Setra

Solaris

VanHool

Volvo

Web link for the download in: Spanish, English and French

Hi everyone, I wanted to put a camera for the rear doors in order to see them without moving the camera, so I searched how to do it, but I didn't find anything. I have the following questions, maybe someone know what should I do.

1. I know that I have to create a reflexion.bmp file for each reflection, so how do I create it and what's its purpose?

2. When you create a reflection on the file, where is this reflection showed I'm the bus? I mean, how can I show a rear door reflection on the cockpit?

3. How do I set the monitor that it's going to show the reflections to automatically turn off when the doors are closed?

Thanks

Do you have any graphics card beside for the Intel HD?

Yes, I have forgotten to put it, I have a NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 with 2GB VRAM, I will try with that settings, I will say how goes after that, thank you.

EDIT:

I have tried with those settings, but the game continues crashing, but this time it crashed juste before exiting the depot, I don't know what to do... I can't put the logfile because it is very long, like 400,000 characters, but thanks.

Hi, I have the HafenCity addon since september, and I always have the same problem, and, in one moment, when I'm playing, everything starts to get white, and finally the bus starts to fall onto the sky. Sorry for my english

1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

Always when I play the HafenCity addon, the logfile says "OUT OF MEMORY"

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

Playing normally

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

HafenCity map and buses

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

The 4GB patch

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

Windows 10

8GB RAM

Intel I5-7400 3GHz

64 bits