Beiträge von tramvaj3

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

I have problem. If I spawn bus, I have error with sound ecas_sound_0, mabye with all sound ecas_sound_x (kneeling) or how name have it. And I haven't many sounds. Where can be problem? Normal Le is function, but this not.
    Now, it's function.

:)

I found, that the .o3d, which will have in model.cfg textexturen, must be texture in .bmp, this I test in Karosa B741, where I thought, that this can be problem, why I had only driver in main (I moved buse panel). And this was right, now I haven't problem with this bus.
    I have in .o3d, where I use textexturen, texture in .bmp, but in B73X I reoait ir and I haven't problem. And in my Capacity I have only trail and driver, but I have in .o3d, where I use textexturen, texture in .bmp.
    I will upload modified Citaro and you can find problem.

Logfile.txt
    Problem is with b732.
    There is 674 10:53:18 - - Error: vehicles\1Karosa CX34\model\BUSE2\Zadlin-700zad900.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Die angegebene Datei wurde nicht gefunden
    and this 1713 11:03:21 - - Error: vehicles\1Karosa CX34\model\DPMCB\B732.1654_kuzov-273.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Die angegebene Datei wurde nicht gefunden
    This I fix it, but I have only driver and same error.

Where can be problem, while I have in some my modified buses only driver and I have this error in logfile? (In one bus I have other error and I attempt something, and the bus is function)
    63704 13:07:39 - - Error: Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung: TUV 0
    I attempt the same thing too, but same error.
    At first I had at least the wheels (and of course the driver).
    Then I saw that I had a bad name of one .o3d, I corrected it, and since then is just the driver and the error. One attempt did not work out.

I have problem with my modified Renault Citybus. I have version (.bus) 1998, 1999 and 2000-2001, but 1998 only work.
    A few weeks ago, 2000-20001 and 1999 worked. Then I just fixed it some mistakes with Folding seats and bars [I have better vogelsitze from B951/E] (setvar for this, but I have .bus for folding seats version) and I redone buttons stop in interior, but with this buttons isn't problem, I have it in 1998.
    While I fixed it some mistakes in max, I have it all in .o3d and I went to ride with it. But while I spawn this bus, I have only driver, where is problem?
    In logfile is this error many times.
    2882 19:59:18 - - Error: Illegal Index: TUV 0
    But in my modified Irisbus Citybus, where I add better vogelstize (and I must redone bars) and here is folding seat too I don't have problem. Hera I don't have redone buttons stop in interior.
    Here is model .cfg from 2000-2001, just find Tramvaj3 (in this folder is my .o3d) and find problem please

:)

model_citybus_2070.23-2000-2001.cfg
    sedsklap=folding seats

I found problem is with zf-eco.osc. Can you send me zf scripts and engine scripts?

where is problem? I downloaded facelift Le and I forgot to download morphi sound. I download it. I just had to rewrite scripts, others I just paste and what they wanted to rewrite, so I do not overwrite. Must I overwrite sound?
    3843 10:13:12 - - Error: Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung: TUV 0
    Now I have only driver in other facelift and in this LE

:(

I found a bug. It's in the back of articulated vehicles (it's in the L version, but probably also in classical G), there are badly mapped two opening rear window. I make test repaint on windows, I want to see, is it ok, but I found this bug.
    And at the 2nd door from the outside what I have on windows is ok, but inside me there is missing part of what I have ion the window, while from the outside it is ok.
    And firt door, I cant do repaint here.
    But the bus and map are good

:thumbsup:

The doors and sound of this

:thumbup: