Beiträge von LMP

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hello,

First of all thanks for the map

:)

I'm trying to make it work, I have that problem another person has some posts ago with the entries beginning before the other ends that shows only clear skies in certain parts of the map and thanks for the buses, I'm always in for new buses but noticed a small twitching might be needed.Images attached below. Also as an extra I get this in the logfile ( I already downloaded the small fix) "Error: command "(L.$.Prufziffer)" (vehicles\MAN_LC_MVG\\script\IBIS-2.osc) variable name is invalid!"

Thank you for your help

:)

Ok, now I could use a bit of help. After renaming the files it couldn't find to load the map, it still loads and I get clear skies all around,can't say that sky isn't nice,but you can't drive on it.

Logfile:

"Warning: Line "maps\Airport Map\TTData\Flugzeuge 1.ttl", tour 1: Entry 1 begins before previous entry ends!" the most common error in the logfile.

Any help would be appreciated,thanks.

:D

Heya Waterloo,

I'm back again after a small break,a new pc and I see you got us a new map, unfortunately my error still remains, the map after a while disappears and can't figure out why. Checked the files,renamed a couple and here is the logfile to see if you can figure out anything else.

Oh yeah and I can't find that Kennz.bmp file anywhere

:P

Thanks for the help.

Heya,

This is indeed a great bus and I so want to drive it but I can't, I tried to find a support forum bout it not being in polish, couldn't find one, so I'm just gonna ask here. Sorry for resurrecting this post a bit, I get the korper.o3d cant read file,it has something to do with all the weird characters,but I can't find a decent solution for it, omsi 2.1 english version,logfile follows, any help would be appreciated!

Well I do have multithread off cause omsi 2 is a bit heavy on my pc.
    Also I do have Merc 0405 N2 installed if that's what you mean and 550 has a problem too when I'm leaving town.

Also got this error (don't think so it has something to do with the map, rough translation from google): sichtbares fenster kann nicht in modales geändert werden / / /Görünür pencere modal olarak değiştirilemez

Thanks for the help

It is a good map indeed,although I have a problem, I downloaded the otogaleri fix too,but still after 730 turns left to leave town for Salti,after a while the tile is gone,bus freezes in place and nothing else. Logfile below if you re able to help,thanks in advance

Thanks for the answers, I think I installed it in the right order as omsi2 didnt have the map from the beginning I begun from 2.0 to 2.1 then 2.2 then the hotfixes, I ll try the objekte too and get back to you.

Edit: Well,the objekte didn't fix anything, so I'm moving to the next step of uninstalling and installing the map again, more info later.

Hey Waterloo,

Thanks for a big expansion of a great map, I tried to load it in omsi2 and got a pack of errors in logfile plus when it loads at the end of the line 7,after the first right and down the road,the map disappears and doesnt load,I'm attaching the logfile just in case it helps more. If anybody else had the same problem and posted bout it,direct me towards that post because I probably missed it or it's in another language. Thanks for any help in advance.