Beiträge von Captain.Transports

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hello there all

Is it possible to have the older version of the template the one without the wheel cover markings please the one with the Logos that are also on the back of the bus, as on this version it's still showing the markings from the cover when you tell the repaint not to use the cover

Would be grateful for anyone's help

Thank you

C T

Hello All

:)

In the video I noticed that the Mercedes Benz logo (Star) and Citaro was included, and I was wondering if there is any fix for this if need be? , would love to have the Mercedes Benz logo and Citaro on the front of the bus as it looks very very good...

Will be very grateful for any help

Thank you

Captain Transports

Deutsche

Hallo alle zusammen

In Bezug auf Mercedes-Benz-Logo (Stern) und Citaro auf der Vorderseite des Busses

In dem Video, das ich bemerkte, dass die Mercedes-Benz-Logo (Stern) und Citaro enthalten war, und ich frage mich, ob es eine Lösung für dieses, wenn nötig? , Würde lieben, die Mercedes-Benz-Logo und Citaro auf der Vorderseite des Busses haben, wie sieht es sehr sehr gut ...

Werde sehr dankbar für jede Hilfe

Vielen Dank

Kapitän Transporte

They did post an image of the NL202 together with the NG272.

Thank you for your reply ND4SPD Racer

Oh yes i know

,but thanks for showing me anyway

, there's different versions of the NL202 they have different window lines as Marcel was saying early this year, you have the NL202.1 which we have as a freeware version, like the one in this picture ( level window lines ) http://www.bus-bild.de/1024/bvg-2166-ein-man-nl202-68093.jpg and you have the NL202.2 with lower window lines and higher window lines towards the back of the bus, which Mr Software are showing us in the recent pictures. As far as I'm aware the NL202.1 was more common in Berlin just to say. If you go to this page 77 and scroll down to post 1,528 your see Marcel talking about building the NL202.1 and the NL202.2

, here's the link Comments to "Current Developments" - Kommentarthread zu "Aktuelle Entwicklungen"

All the best

C T

Talking of NL202, does anybody know what's happening with M R Software's version of the NL202.1 ?, as i remember asking about which buses were being built and Marcel was saying MR Software would be building their own version of the NL202.1 to. It would be nice to have the choice of using either the freeware version or a pay where version, as I'm sure each model has and would have its own personality and appeal

( I'm thinking maybe something was mentioned at Games com possibly regarding this maybe? ) .

Thank you very much in advance for any information given

BTW Check out the sounds for the NG272 they're great

here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fae3rdPlQX0

Captain.Transports: Sorry, I don´t really know where you exactly need help. Could you describe a little bit more precise please.

Hello Chris 12

Sorry i didn't reply on here before, the reason why is i left you a reply on the other forum where you found me

:D

Sorry i should have explained again, basically I'm still having some trouble with the Mercedes Benz Star with regards to it not showing on the buses with front advertising. I would be very grateful if you could post some screenshots of how these entries actually look in the Model cfg and the Repaint cti file please?, I think that would solve my problem

, I'm sorry to trouble you further on this. I don't normally have any trouble following instructions for adding mods, i mean i had no problem adding the star to the bus

By the way is their any way you can take the star of the back of the buses with advertising?

Thank you for any extra help, I would appreciate it very much

C T

Hello Captain.Transports,
    Just take a look one page ago. There is the solution in post 89.

Greets
    Chris

Hello Chris 12, thank you very much for your response, yes i took a look at post 89, thank you

, I'm still stuck on this one though, could you please post some screenshots to show me what i need to do with the Hamburg version and the Berlin version?,my OMSI knowledge is quite limited you see

I would be very grateful if you can help me further, and thank you for any extra help

C T

Hi, any chance I could get a bit of help please?, I have followed the instructions from the reed me for this little package that Chris 12 very kindly put together

,and well done Chris it's great!. My issue is stopping the Mercedes Benz Star appearing on buses with front advertising,if someone could explain this to me in a bit of detail I would be very grateful, as my knowledge of OMSI is quite limited

Thank you very much for any help given

C T

Ah, yes, I did:

There are older and newer MAN seats. The older ones are looking a bit simmilar to these ones in the MAN SD202 and the newer ones like in the typical O405. But the curio is, that the Berlin NG272 is newer than the NL202, but has the older seats!

Thanks very much for the information

i really appreciate that. I must say I'm very much looking forward to seeing the new buses your creating

, I haven't seen the NL202.2 with the older seats yet, but does the NL202.1 have just the older seats at all?. Ah now that's interesting marcel regarding the seating for NG272

, may be BVG had the older seats fitted because it was cheaper to do that?

, I mean i know over here we have similar seats on buses but i would find it quite difficult to decide which type are the most comfortable

Excellent work on this bus, I can't stop driving it!

I was wondering, is anyone's game freezing for a split second when the bus stop brake is applied? It seems to be quite consistent no matter what frames I'm getting

:?:

There is a fix for that

, on the first page here in this section

, look for, HSTB-Fix , Download that

;)

Thank you very much for the bus, I love it, I really like the way the interior lights are at night too

it is a lovely lovely Bus!

Thank you very much for building it!, you did a really great job

Und in Deutsch, Vielen Dank für den Bus, ich liebe es, Ich mag die Art und Weise die Innenbeleuchtung sind auch nachts:)

es ist ein schönes schönen Bus!

! Vielen Dank für den Bau, dann hast du einen wirklich groß Job!