bus-1809

• Männlich
  • aus Perth, Western Australia
  • Mitglied seit 3. Dezember 2011
  • Letzte Aktivität:
Profil-Aufrufe
Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Über mich

Über mich

Hi, I'm bus-1809 from Perth, Western Australia. I am a keen bus enthusiast. I enjoy photographing and making sound recordings of buses. If I'm not chasing the big Green & Silver things on wheels, I'm playing on my computer, scanning the airwaves or assisting in the care of a friend of mine who is a Special Needs person.

If you would like to hear some sound clips of Australian buses, drop me an email at [email='vl6mt384@gmail.com'][/email] with a message stating your username on the OMSI Forum and any particular types of buses you wish to hear. If I have recordings of those types, I will endeavour to send them to you as soon as humanly possible. If not, I will send you a selection of interesting vehicles from my collection.

Feel free to contact me on ICQ (643-126-643), but be aware that I am not often online as I prefer to use MSN Messenger to communicate with close friends.

Please also note that I only speak English.

Thats me in a nutshell :-)

Persönliche Informationen

Geburtstag
22. Oktober
Hobbys
Bus Spotting, Computers, Bike Riding, Radio Scanners.