Problem with steering wheel

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • So,

I've been converting a bus to OMSI. Many of you have probably seen it by now, and it's had it's share of issues in the past (Only one I hadn't figured out without help).

Recently, it's gotten on my nerves, with rotation and all. I'm not sure what to do with it, as anything I've tried essentially breaks it, and expands the diameter of rotation by a lot. But when I enter in the right thing, it rotates in the direction of the first pic, but not in the second. Is there a certain direction the bus should face in Blender, or that I should enter in the .cfg file?

It rolls forward on the X axis(in red). I want it to roll on the proper axis (I think Y axis), as seen on basically every OMSI bus

Thanks

:)