Help with the OMSI 2 editor - Problem and programming

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello there. I have two quetions about the use of the editor.

1 - I have this problem with that "white striped texture". This really annoys me, because it "detroys" the landscape, floor and others textures, such as dirt, water are not viisible. I'm forced to use "grass objects to cover it" (in red), but it doesn't look very well.
    Is there a way to get rid of that?

NB: When I want to use a new texture (layer), the editor covers the entire tile where I am, angering me too. How to solve it?

-----------------------------------------------

2 - On a small area, near the entrance of the city, there's a single track crossing the road. But the tram line I'm currently building has two, for each direction. So how can I build a system to avoid "front crash" when the trams are crossing in this area? And also crossing the road without bumping cars?

In red, where the signals should be placed (trams drive on the right, excepted on the main station, due to switches), to give or block the traffic. Also the "train crossing" can be programmed with the system I want?

• 1) happens anytime you add a new texture, really annoys me, sometimes so much that I'm thinking of dropping OMSI 2 in order to make something in UE4 instead, but you can get rid of it by "erasing" the newly added texture by the brush on all tiles.

2) you need to make your own object with paths, so AI sees other AI and player

• 1) happens anytime you add a new texture, really annoys me, sometimes so much that I'm thinking of dropping OMSI 2 in order to make something in UE4 instead, but you can get rid of it by "erasing" the newly added texture by the brush on all tiles.

2) you need to make your own object with paths, so AI sees other AI and player

1 - For the first one, I didn't catch very weel what you mean. Also when I try to erase each texture/layer, always the same thing: White striped textures and applies to the neighbours tiles! So, I have to restart the editor to cancel this.

2 - About the objects with paths, I have an Idea, so I'll see myself.

• When you add a new texture, it behaves weird and you need to erase that newly added texture from all the paths. Keep in mind that last time I did this was shortly after OMSI 2 release, so they might have changed something. If this fails, I'm out of ideas.