Beiträge von DennisBr

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

:D

:thumbsup:

Nice bus. Very nice. But to me it looks more like freeware bus that payware. I would love if you release this bus. I like solo and articulated variants of this bus and when you release this bus and when Perotinus release his O 407 the era of Mercedes O 405 familly will be complete for now.

But i dont know how would other forums react when they see that you released this bus as payware. I dont mind of course but other people from other forums wont be so happy like us here on OMSI forum. First of you are making feature that we can open door of engine compartment and little doorson nose of the bus and as i can see you will make animations of engine parts. I think that this will make FPS drop and make bus heavy like Neoplan N116. They won't be happy about this. And remember when author of Skoda 21AB released the bus as payware? This made people from almost every forum angry saying that the bus textures aren't good, they aren't detailed and they were saying that he needed to ask Skoda for premission to release bus as payware, i read somewhere that he needed to buy blueprint etc. I think that i read somewhere that some of them wanted to sue him. After this event the bus is freeware. I don't know. It's your bus after all. BTW good luck on finishing it. I can't wait.

And are you going to make O405NL, O405N, O405 GN O405 NU/O405GNU and other variants ?

You are making variant with city/suburban seats aswell? I thought that there was only intercity variant with intercity seats.

DennisBr: Thanks for your review! The first gear is mainly intended for driving on very steep roads. I would recommend to start with the second gear. In this video of a real GSÜH 240 the driver didn't use the first gear as well. If I drive the GSÜH 240 in OMSI the same way this driver does, the vehicle behaves quite well.

Oh i got it now. And you are welcome.

:)

But can you or someone else make a tutorial for the ticket machine please? And this is stupid question but how to change display? I was clicking on default button for changing rollband but it doesnt work.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for releasing it.

Review

I drove this bus today and this is great bus. Very detailed very well made. Textures are smooth. Its light and perfect for weaker PCs. The outside is very detailed and you can put Schoolbus sing in front and on back of the bus which is great feature. Now for the inside of the bus. Engine sound is perfect for this bus and it fits it really nicely. I remember this sound from real life. Inside is great like the outside and seats are very well made. Dashboard is great its the same as the one in real life everything functions nicely. The ticket printer is interesting and very well made. I can say that this is best printer in OMSI. Eveything functions. Now for driving when you drive with keyboard when you push gas pedal the bus starts to move roughly when you are in first gear. Passengers will complain about this. But when i drive with mouse everything is smooth.

Now minus the roughness when you start to drive i will give this bus 10/10. This is great bus one of the best buses in OMSI and i love it and i recommend everyone this bus. You made me happy because i love oldtimer buses and this my childhood bus and there are probably Postbus drivers here on this forum wro drove this bus and who like this simulator and other people who love this bus that you made happy. Good luck on your other GSUH buses and i am looking forward to drive them aswell.

:thumbsup:

Hello everyone?

I dont know if i posted this in right section or not. I need help with scripting.

1. How to change speed of doors of the bus so that doors close or open faster or slower

How do i make doors close or open faster or slower I tried but eather i didnt succeed or i get an error.

:(

2. Bus exhaust fumes/smoke
    How do i make big black cloud of smoke come from the exhaust of the bus like from the old buses? There are a lot of old buses for OMSI like Ikarus or default MAN SD 200 so that gave me an idea to make a black exhaust smoke that indicates that engine is going to die. I saw that someone made this mod for one bus.

3 Changing engine sound

When i want to change bus engine sound every time when i do that there is no sound. I saw on OMSI wiki that you have to rewrite the script for the sound.

I would like to learn how to script the bus and how to make a script for bus. Please help. Thank you

:)

?(

So wenn ich hinzufügen muzik ich mussenn folgen unterricht sie erklart hier? Recht?

There is a music folder inside the bus folder with playlist.osc file so when adding music playlist.ocs file needs to be edited. But how?

Das ist ein musik mappe innen die bus mappe mit playlist.osc sammelmappe so wenn hnzufügen mudik playlist.ocs sammelmappe mussen zu sein bearbeitet. Aber wie?