Beiträge von Svemicke

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Seems like a great map, but I can't use it. I only get a heaven and no scenery. I can not install .ams-files. I only get a NET Framework failure when I try to rum the Addon Manager. The logfile says this:

The line above shows exactly the problem with your map. You seem to be missing some addon vehicles. Best is to check the readme file that should have come with the map to see if something is mentioned about some vehicle addons that you need to install seperately.
    If nothing is there, then try to use the search function in this forum or on google for the VW polo.

Thank you for the help! So the scenery can't be loaded at all without that addon-car? I'll try and download it and see if it helps. Thank you for the help!

:)

Thank you all for your help! Is this what you are talking about?

Hello everyone! I run OMSI 2 Steam Edition and the addon-maps I bought from Steam works perfect, but addon-maps that I download from others fails. I get incomplete maps as shown in the picture below after loading. I need a flight simulator to complete the mission.

;)

This picture is from Spitterberg, which map I installed via an .EXE, so everything required must be there. I also installed all the big Scenery Objects- and Splines-packages. I have got the same problems with maps which I ran without problems in OMSI 1. Like Stadtbusnetz and Rheinhausen, but in OMSI 2 they doesn't work. Stadtbusnetz doesn't load any tiles at all. I am "in heaven" when I load that map. And I have downloaded the latest releases of the maps, which in the description it's said that they will work with OMSI 2, but not here.

Where is the problem and how can I solve it? I have installed all those big packages of Scenery Objects and Splines, but that doesn't help.

Thanks in advance!

Aber die Ingolstadt-Karte gibts nicht für herunterladen.

Well, I decided to give the map a second chance. Especially since it has changed into 2.4. So, I have been sitting here in over four hours downloading, copying, unpacking .zip/.rar-files and pasting files by following the readme (in German, which I can understand a lot of but not all) and when I was finished, I loaded the map. Guess what. Missing o3d's and bloody "Zugriffsverletzung".

Now, obviously this map works at others on their computers, but not here. The missing link? I'm no computer-programmer and don't intend to be one either. I just wanted to drive a bus in a map that I thought would be interested. Instead I felt like Bill Gates, with the difference that I didn't get anywhere at all. Just extremely bored by all this file-moving activity. There must be an easier way for us computer-dummies? Otherwise, I would advice you to write in the top thread that you need four years of computer-engineering academy to run the map.

Auf Deutsch, mit Google Übersetze benutzen:
    Nun, habe ich beschlossen, die Karte eine zweite Chance zu geben. Vor allem, da es in 2.4 geändert. Also, habe ich hier im Sitzen über vier Stunden Herunterladen, Kopieren, Auspacken .zip / .rar-Dateien und Einfügen von Dateien, indem Sie die Readme (auf Deutsch, das ich eine Menge, aber nicht alle verstehen können) und wenn ich fertig war , lud ich die Karte. Ratet mal, was. Fehlende o3d der und verdamte "Zugriffsverletzung".

Nun, natürlich funktioniert diese Karte auf andere auf ihren Computern, aber nicht hier. Das fehlende Glied? Ich bin kein Computer-Programmierer und beabsichtigen nicht, entweder man sein. Ich wollte nur einen Bus in einer Karte, dass ich dachte wäre interessiert zu fahren. Stattdessen fühlte ich mich wie Bill Gates, mit dem Unterschied, dass ich nicht überall zu bekommen überhaupt. Nur extrem von allen dieser Datei bewegenden Tätigkeit gelangweilt. Es muss einen einfacheren Weise für uns Computer-Dummies sein? Ansonsten würde ich raten Ihnen, in der oberen Thread schreiben, dass Sie vier Jahre der Computer-Ingenieur-Akademie müssen die Karte laufen.

LoL this is a worng thing in the ailists i ahve this problem to becouse a .exe file has delted 2 of my cars!
    now i must make every ailist good!

or look a lottle bit in thwe logfile?

A-ha! That explains one thing and another, because now I can't load any map. I think it'll be "auf Wiedersehen, Tiefenbach!" here.

Too bad, 'cause it seemed to be a great map.

Zitat von hoffenheim90

Which splines are appropriate when you start the map, gives an error? If yes, write your logfile to me. The logfile is in the folder omsi.

Too much complicated text in that log file for me. I'll post pictures in stead.

First of all:

Why is these files in an own folder, and what is My Program?

And then - after I moved the folders to the rigt position; this information appears four times:

After that, I'll get to this:

That later on leads to this:

And last of all; I can't load any time-tables.

I tried to change the AI-config into this, but now I can't load the map. Where is it wrong?