Beiträge von MAN_SD200

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

The Jelcz M11 was produced in Poland under license, and its construction began in 1976 but was designed in France by Berliet (Berliet PR110) or the very first models were produced (prototypes).

M11 is only PR110-like body, but the driveline, suspension and lower part of the skeleton are from Ikarus 260.

The bus is 10/10. Perfect. Engine sound, gearbox etc. is a melody that I wanna hear forever. Driving is a real pleasure due to a great setup.

I have only one problem. Is the heating really so crappy in this bus? I turned the heating on following the instruction (with a knob and all buttons that are needed, including the one with "faucet" symbol). Nothing, temperature goes up but incredibly slowly! I left the bus on with engine on idle and heating enabled for 30 mins and it had 5*C (today it was -2*C). 7*C in 30 mins? Let's compare it with UL2x2. In 20 mins, including opening and closing doors on 15 bus stops, from a cold start in the same atmospheric conditions, it has got 17*C inside. Maybe it's that I messed something up? But how?...

Lieblingsfahrzeuge:

- Jelcz PR110/120M/T120/D120/M121/M181 Serie
    - Jelcz M11/L11 Serie
    - Ikarus-Zemun IK160P
    - Sanos S14/S314/S415 Serie
    - Ikarus 200 Serie
    - Mercedes O405/O405G/O405N/O405GN mit ZF Getriebe
    - MAN NG 312, NL202 und 222
    - MAN NLxx3
    - Mercedes O303, O404
    - Setra S213UL/S215UL, S215H, HR, HD
    - Volvo B12B Sideral
    - SU12 mit Schiebefenster und DAF Motor, insbesondere mit ZF Ecomat IV Getriebe

Akzeptable Busse:

- Mercedes T2 mit OM364 Motor (schönen Klang von dem Motor und Getriebe, aber das ist Sauna auf Rädern

:(

)
    - Volvo B10M mit Semiauto-Getriebe
    - Solaris Urbino 10 mit Schiebefenster
    - VW LT erste Generation (ich mag der Sound von dem Motor, 6-Zylinder 2,4D

:thumbsup:

)

Hassfahrzeuge:
    - Mercedes Sprinter (Sauna...)
    - VW LT zweite Generation (Sauna...)
    - Mercedes Vario mit OM904LA Motor (langsam und Sauna...)
    - Solaris Urbino mit Kippfenster (SAUNA!)
    - Solaris Urbino 12 mit Cummins 6,7 Motor (Folterung für die Ohren)
    - alle Fahrzeugen mit ZF Ecolife Getriebe (langsam, hört sich nicht schön)

I don't really know, what you mean. The bus has three different sounds for axle with traction, axle without traction (idle) and axle being pushed. Things like howling firs gear aren't possible (for me) to realize in Omsi.

This is exactly what I mean. I will show you on the Ikarus 256. Listen to this:
    LINK TO THE VID

From start of the video bus runs on 2nd, 3rd (0:04), 4th (0:11) and 5th - direct (1.00) gear (0:22). 5th gear is the only one that let's you hear only the axle sound because the link between engine and rear axle isn't realised by a gearwheel - video 0:22 time. On other gears axle and gearwhine are hearable together. The gearbox should have these sounds: gearbox with traction (unloaded, just after selecting the gear and releasing the clutch) and gearbox pushed, on every gear except the direct one.
    BTW it's possible to realize by [conditionSingle] entries:

Code
    1. [conditionSingle]
    2. antrieb_getr_gang - variable activating the sound
    3. 1 - number of gear
    4. 1 - level of sound

BTW2 it's just a suggestion, no requirement.

:)

Bus is great, but, as it's hearable on your sound previews and on NachverkehrFan's video the bus has only axle whine sound, and no gearbox howling (it's different sound depending on gear, not loaded/unloaded axle sound)... You should add it.

I noticed a bug with the roof lightning in O405GN1 (in GN2 it's ok). The roof isn't lightened at all, only side panels, lamps and parts of the roof hatches. In other buses it's ok.
    Here's O405N2 with correct mapping:

And here's O405GN1 with the bug:

Is it possible to fix on my own or no? If yes - how? Or it will be fixed in the patch?

BTW thanks for brilliant job, the mod is worth its price.

Sounds are perfect, I adore them!

8o

I have one question to you... Could you adjust the door animations to make them move correctly in the rails/tracks up to them? For example... Run LiAZ 6213.22, set the camera from the last seats and observe how doors move, "cut" the passenger rail, and go out of their way. I think it's possible to make, I tried on my own, but the result didn't satisfy me at all...

Hey, Morphi.
    I'd like to ask you, how to make 4 HP from your 5 HP gearbox included in NG272/312 mod? I don't know what to delete and/or change in osc file, and i don't see the option that was available in other version of the script to set up number of gears. Can you help me?

Best wishes,
    MAN_SD200

Can't the authors do the damn door mechanisms REAL? On Ik 260.06 the wing doors work on their way, and the mechanisms have their own, completely independent. On Ik 415 the mechanisms are stopped forever. Here - they end in the air vents, and move the door only by the bottom arms, while the upper don't exist ever. This is very annoying when looking at it.

:thumbdown:

And the gearbox script with values taken probably from the space. Rear axle 9.57, 6th 0.368. Direct gear - 3rd, the one bus should start of - 1.0. WTF?!

8|

Because of these errors, I can't rate the model with 10/10, as I would like to. Correct these bugs, please, cause they aren't minor - they make the model very unrealistic.

:S

I hope that Morphi won't forget about MB O405N1. Solaris can wait. There's still lack of SU18, SU 12 is in two versions - both poor quality... i dunno if these sounds are so needed. Anyway he'll do sounds only for those vehicles which he'll want.

Btw Morphi, is it possible to copy only the engine and gearbox script from O405GN2 to make it work parallelly with new sounds on O405N1 and GN1, or you have added something also to other files?