Beiträge von Yoan

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Здраво! I've a problem with the map. I downloaded it (and the hotfix as well) and installed it however I am missing most of the tiles. I can only load the area around Zeleni Venac and the bridge. I tried opening it in the Map editor and filling the missing tiles but a fatal error appears and closes the editor. (Fatal Error occurred! Omsi will be closed.Direct3D-Device-Reset schlug fehl, Fehler: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).

Hello,

I've just installed the update, however the map doesn't appear in the main menu anymore

:(

How can I fix that?

Greetings!

P.S.: never mind, I just saw I had selected "load latest state of map". Have a great evening everyone

:)

Hello, a quick question: Which is the latest patch available? I haven't been following the thread for a while and the patch I got was downloaded on 3.12.2014. Has there been a newer patch since then?

Hello, I downloaded and installed the map but it doesn't appear, only the sky is visible

:/

Here's my logfile:

Another question

:D

I made some repaints which I added in the Urbino repaints.cti file. I didn't assign a file that has stickers for no entry signs on the back doors, Kasse sign above the first door and the vehicle's number above the front and rear lights, yet they still appear. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    That's what I added to the cti file:
    [item]
    Burgasbus EOOD
    repaint_aussen_12
    Burgasbus\BB_12.png

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I've another question: what was the reason for altering the handling of the SU18 in the patches? I think I prefer the handling it had in the original version but also like the rest of the improvements made in the patch

Greetings!

Hello,
    I recently made a repaint for the Urbino 12 & 18 to match the real-life ones in my hometown of Burgas, Bulgaria. Here's how the real ones look:
    http://s8.postimg.org/8qa3q61md/SN157889.jpg
    http://i1291.photobucket.com/a…/2942-211_zpsbba05339.jpg
    And here are my repaints. Granted, they're not perfect but they're my first attempt at repainting so I think they turned out okay

In case anyone is interested in them, here's a download link. Place the contents of the zip file in the following directory: OMSI 2\Vehicles\Solaris BVG\Texture\rep
    Greetings from Burgas

:)

Fantastic bus, it has quickly become one of my favourite!
    I'd like to ask though if it's possible to have a wider angle of view from the driver's place just like on the vanilla buses. It's useful to be able to see the side mirror without switching views.

Du hast oben rechts einmal den "Auto"-Schalter und Kinderwagenschalter. Diese dienen jedoch nur für die Deaktivierung der Türautomatiken. Sie sind nicht dazu da, die Türen zu öffnen. Die Türen werden mit (-) freigegeben und öffnen nur, wenn Passagiere dort aussteigen wollen.

In my game doors don't open when I press the bus stop brake (-). I have to manually switch the Door clearance switch on the dashboard so that the doors will open at a bus stop (when needed). Which leads me to the question which is the key command for this switch in the options menu?

Hey Morphi,
    I'm a big fan of your Citaro mods! I downloaded the beta, played with it and have a question. How does the auto doors feature work? I press the button on the dashboard but when I stop and press the dash key the doors don't open and therefore I have to open/close them manually which pretty much makes the feature redundant

:P

(and of course there are passengers wanting to get off).
    Also, the display on the dashboard doesn't show the temperature inside the bus.
    Keep up with the great work!

Hello, when I load the map I just get a blank sky. My logfile is in the spoiler below.

I think I have the same problem. I installed everything in the correct order and can load the map without problems. When the loading is done a tile is shown however no other tiles can be loaded so if I place a bus on any of the entry points then all that appears is blue sky. I tried the last link but it also gives blank tiles.