Beiträge von erkinalp

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Tested and results so far:

• Signpost to Gangtok shows wrong route altogether. It is 61 km from Rongli via Mulukey, Rorathang, Pakyong.
    • Where it is supposed to be Sudunglakha has been obstructed by trees completely.
    • Missing clearance sign before Rongli tunnel. It is 3.70m tall.
    • Unmarked steep hill between Dholepchen and Rorathang. There should be warning sign.
    • Tee-ified intersections. Intersections should be laid out at correct angles instead of forcing them into right-angled intersections.

I test each revision by naftalinov following the procedure below:

I have modified various urban and suburban buses to have as little acceleration as possible and gear it accordingly. For example, an articulated city bus modified to use 200hp engine and a 4-speed VOITH DIWA with final drive 7.38:1. Also the reverse, another bus with as much acceleration as possible. Then, go up and down all newly added portions, then feed back to naftalinov.

Zitat

I assume this path is in the .bus-file. Then it should only be the filename there since it is in the same folder unless you are trying to couple the middle car of the 3-Generations XXL-bus to the bus of the Hamburg Package.

Yes, I was intending to couple the middle car of 3-Gen with front and aft cars of Hamburger Buspaket Capacity L in order to create a 32m biarticulated bus.

Relative path such as "vehicles\HH_Stadtbus2017\..\HH109_Stadtgelenkbus2012_HHA\HHStadtgelenkbus2012gg_mid.bus" does not work correctly either. I am pointing to a OMSI path handling bug. If relative paths worked correctly, it would yield " Vehicles\HH109_Stadtgelenkbus2012_HHA\HHStadtgelenkbus2012gg_mid.bus" you have written.

Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used? OMSI 2

How often does the problem occur? How does the problem appear? (Error message, but OMSI stays playable / crash / freeze / ...) Bus fails

What did you do before the problem occurs? (Place a new bus / activate scheduled driving /...) Spawned a bus

Which content do you use? (Maps, busses, ...) Path handling works incorrectly, I have tried entering absolute or relative path to a directory outside where .bus file is located, but that path was handled incorrectly. I tried both relative path with "." and "..", and absolute path including the drive letter. Both worked incorrectly.

Which mods or plugins do you use? (SweetFX, ...)

Logfile Mishandled path:

Code
    1. 149 22:50:07 - - Error: The file "vehicles\HH_Stadtbus2017\H:\OMSI 2\Vehicles\HH109_Stadtgelenkbus2012_HHA\HHStadtgelenkbus2012gg_mid.bus" could not be loaded!
    2. 150 22:50:07 - - Error: The file "vehicles\HH_Stadtbus2017\H:\OMSI 2\Vehicles\HH109_Stadtgelenkbus2012_HHA\HHStadtgelenkbus2012gg_mid.bus" could not be loaded!
    3. 151 22:50:07 - - Warning: Invalid Object: vehicles\HH_Stadtbus2017\H:\OMSI 2\Vehicles\HH109_Stadtgelenkbus2012_HHA\HHStadtgelenkbus2012gg_mid.bus"
    4. 152 22:50:07 - - Error: You want to create vehicle vehicles\HH_Stadtbus2017\H:\OMSI 2\Vehicles\HH109_Stadtgelenkbus2012_HHA\HHStadtgelenkbus2012gg_mid.bus - it is invalid!

System information (Operating system, RAM, CPU, graphics adapter, ...) Reproducible on any system. OMSI tries to construct relative path by textual insertion instead of referring to OS path creation function.
    I stumbled upon this while creating a bus modification for my own private use.

Type of project: Bus modification

Name of project: Proper automatic transmissions for MAN Lion's coach (depends on BLV-1986's AMT mod)

Involved persons: BLV-1986 for engine, me for transmission

Details: Proper torque converter based automatic transmission for MAN Lion's Coach

Copyright: You can distribute for whatever purpose. NO WARRANTY if it makes your omnibus' engine run away.

Concerning constructive feedback:

We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback.
    Since we are glad about any kind of compliment of our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

ZF Ecolife (7-speed)
    Voith DIWA

Type of project: Bus modification

Name of project: Automatic transmission adaptation for MAN Lion's Coach

Involved persons: me

External aid required: Help required for modelling automatic gear selector

Details: Automatic transmission is a must to prevent issues with left feet seen in drivers.

It is possible, but 7-speed transmission has 1-2-3-D-N-R style knob(this transmission uses the first gear very briefly, say, between stop and 15km/h for i=5.22). What you said can be done for Voith DIWA as it is 3-speed. As a note, Voith DIWA with i=5.74 can go up to 100km/h with this engine.