Beiträge von cyberhost

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

I find that one to be too blury and fuzzy. I like the following settings which make it much crisper:

Was ich nicht verstehe. Sorry auch ich bin einer der den Bus hatte bevor Redgunn es wollte.

:D

Warum hat er die Kasse rausgenommen. In der inoffiziellen Beta war wenigstens eine Kassenschublade und eine Ticketbox. Und PS: Der LCD Bildschirm aus dem NL202 habe ich im inoffiziellen Lion City bereits drin und sieht auch viel besser aus.

Have to say I agree with you. What the community did to the original beta is better than the full release. I will stick with lion's city fix rather. But a big thanks to Red Gunn for creating this bus. It would have been impossible without you. And thanks to the community for the better version too.

Hi,

Sorry about that. Below should sort out any problems. However I do not understand why the doors would change as this part of the script has not been touched. Once you change the following just check the doors and post back if you have problems.

Open the MAN_NL202 cyberhost.bus and delete all contents and replace with:

Hi,

Please to announce the mod crossover is complete. Just drop the files into the nl202 ultimate and it will work. Overwrite all files.

All credit for mod goes to:
    'Felix

Only one function could not be carried over and that is the blinking led to say it is on standbye.

Download: CLICK HERE

Hello,

I had a quick look and this should not be a problem to integrate. I will do the scripting then send you the link to test it out. Once you are happy with it we can release it with a note about you being author of heating.

Thanks

Cyberhost

Troubleshooting Steps

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_28.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

Note: If you've already downloaded d3dx9_28.dll from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you put it and continue with the following steps.

Restart your computer if you haven't yet done so.

The d3dx9_28.dll error might be a fluke and a simple restart could clear it up completely. It's unlikely this will fix the problem, but restarting is always a good first step.

Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Chances are, upgrading to the latest version of DirectX will fix the d3dx9_28.dll not found error.

Note: Microsoft often releases updates to DirectX without updating the version number or letter so be sure to install the latest release even if your version is technically the same.

Note: The same DirectX installation program works with all versions of Windows including Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and more. It will replace any missing DirectX 11, DirectX 10, or DirectX 9 file.

Assuming the latest DirectX version from Microsoft doesn't fix the d3dx9_28.dll error you're receiving, look for a DirectX installation program on your game or application CD or DVD. Usually, if a game or other program utilizes DirectX, the software developers will include a copy of DirectX on the installation disc.

Sometimes, though not often, the DirectX version included on the disc is a better fit for the program than the latest version available online.

Uninstall the game or other program and then reinstall it again. Something may have happened to the files in the program that work with d3dx9_28.dll and a reinstall could do the trick.

Restore the d3dx9_28.dll file from the latest DirectX package. If the above steps haven't worked to solve your d3dx9_28.dll error, try extracting the d3dx9_28.dll file individually from the DirectX package.

Update the drivers for your video card. While it's not the most common solution, in some situations updating the drivers for the video card in your computer could correct this DirectX issue.

Hi,

So what I want to know is, if a bus does not allow for reskining.... Is it possible to enable that feature?

I tried editing the .cfg and then the name of the repaint appears in the selection box, however it does not change on the bus itself.

Is there a way to do this or must it be included from when the model is being made in blender and before it is compiled into the o3d, or is it just a matter of adding some lines of script?

Thanks in advance

:sd:

This is part one of the tutorials on how to modify your bus script for omsi. It is useful to know how to do this so you can add scripts that would normally break any other previous mod you may have installed. Doing it like this means you do not break previous mods.

Download links:

Notepad++

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Compare Plugin:

http://www.netmedix.eu/mods/in…k8OhYKY/compareplugin.zip

In part 2 we learn how to import downloaded mods into a vehicle it is not made for by using the "compare" plugin.Doing it like this means you do not break previous mods.

Download links:

Notepad++

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Compare Plugin:

http://www.netmedix.eu/mods/in…k8OhYKY/compareplugin.zip

Door Warning mod:

http://www.gproduction.ch/Omsi/DoorCloseWarning_Mod.zip