Beiträge von Sixkiller

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

I consider this map as wonderful even before testing it.I regret to say that my pc is a bit off and that is why I'm using the very first version of OMSI. I would like to ask the poster of this map to tell me whether it is possible to drive in it or not as I am really compelled to as I am born in Bulgaria. If that is possible I would like to know what scenery objects may be removed so to lower the whole lag of the drive.
    Many thanks and regards

:)

:!:

Hi! I can't strongly say whether the map be lagging on your computer or not. I don't know your configuration. If you think that OMSI 2 verion is too high for your system, try to find links for some previous verions of the map - for e.g. Gabrovo V1 or V2. At that phase there had been only 4 lines - 31, 32, 33 and 34 (former trolleybus) and we have used older objects. So for OMSI 1 i think will be OK for older PC's (not 100% sure) but you could give it a try! If you need any info (in bulgarian), please send me PM.

Also, you can reduce your settings - like max. visibility distance to 200-250, min. % screensize - make it lower, neighbour tiles - 1 etc.

OMSI-Fan-RO,
    Do the following: open the map in Editor and use the option "Do with the whole map...". Check all tracks, find&close terrain holes etc... if everything is OK try to open the simulator again. If this doesn't help, reinstall the map. Sometimes OMSI just crashes unpredictable.

Hi there! The Neoplan seems to be great bus but I can't even start it - can someone repload a FIX for cyrilic system? I am having problems everytime with deutch symbols B, U and some other... when simulator try to load the bus it appears an error message. Here you a sample:

Code
    1. 411 15:36:59 - - Error: vehicles\Neoplan_N4016 2-Trer\model\AuЯen\N4016_Kцrper.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Ungultiger Dateiname - %s
    2. 412 15:36:59 - - Error: In "vehicles\Neoplan_N4016 2-Trer\model\Model_N4016_DE.cfg" there was an error in line 229!
    3. 413 15:37:09 - - Error: vehicles\Neoplan_N4016 2-Trer\model\AuЯen\N4016_Kцrper.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Ungultiger Dateiname - %s
    4. 414 15:37:09 - - Error: In "vehicles\Neoplan_N4016 2-Trer\model\Model_N4016_DE.cfg" there was an error in line 229!
    5. 415 15:37:10 - - Information: Menu pos set

This problem comes up at cyrilic systems so I suppose that russian' guys will also have problem with the bus. A long time ago (when 3-door neoplan has been released) I made a FIX which removes the error but it takes a lot of time for renaming. So I suggest the creator when release next versions of this bus to rename all conflict names, for example:

now: model\Außen\N4016_Körper
    to be(better): model\AuSen\N4016_KOrper

I know that it won't be the correct german name but it can save a lot of nerves and will make the bus playable for more people.

Ok, first impression: nice bus, well driving, good textures but I need help about 2 things:
    - why my windows looks like white tinned? I've tried to see fenster, change it - without result. Is there a way to make a normal-color window (i mean not little fogged, just normal white/black etc.)
    - how to remove the kneeling?

what is good to be added:
    - tuning option (колхоз по русскому) - bigger mirros (please, it's essential :D), solaris rad-kappen - option;

Anyway, very good work, thank you again to you and others who made this bus

:)

nictrstenjak - see the first post. Zarechensk missing objects are now added!

@ Sternburg123 - Sie müssen v 3.0 installiert.. Einige andere Leute haben auch ähnliche Probleme, so dass ich schlage vor, Sie an die Redaktion zu gehen und die Funktion "nicht die ganze Karte" und dann die Kontrollkästchen mit Namen "Check for Gelände Heiten" und "Check-Tracks". Wenn Sie Zeit haben, klicken Sie auf allen Boxen, dann klicken Sie auf "Start" und sehen, ob alles in Ordnung ist (dauert 6-8 Minuten).

/// Sternburg123 - you must have v. 3.0 installed. Some other people also have similar problems, so I suggest you go to the editor and use the function "Do the whole map" and then check boxes with names "Check for terrain wholes" and "Check tracks". If you have time click at all boxes, then click on "start" and see if everything is OK (will take you 6-8 minutes).

Hi there! Since I've installed OMSI-2 last update (0.16) when I go to game AI cars don't have tyres, especially cars. Trucks and buses are OK, but normal cars - not. And I don't know why. Sometimes during I play I receice an error message from scripts like D_police_ ***** and I have to close the game by task manager (i think it comes from police/ambulance).

Any suggestions how to fix the tyres? I've tried to put again Citr_BX, VW_T5 and more 3 cars from clean game but without result.

Hi guys! I need info about specific Saurer bus, but can't find anything. Can you tell me what is the specific model of this Saurer:
    http://forum.gtsofia.info/inde…=889.0;attach=89986;image
    http://forum.gtsofia.info/inde…=889.0;attach=89984;image

This photos are not mine. Registration plates are from Bern, but there are no photos of such a model in Google. I think that bus maybe was been airport bus, but i'm not sure.