Beiträge von TZ01

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hi,

I'm sorry to bother you all with other missing objects/splines-related problems, but I've been utterly unable to find these files, would someone be able to provide me the source or a download link? Thanks a lot in advance!

Sceneryobjects\Tettau\Zaun_gr.sco (I downloaded again Tettau V1 but there isn't anything named "Zaun" in the .zip folder)

Sceneryobjects\Trees_MC\MM_.sco (shouldn't this be an original OMSI object?)

Splines\Karsten-Velbert\Kopfsteinpflaster\Kopfsteinpflaster_01_8m_ÜL.sli

Splines\Karsten-Velbert\Strassenmarkierungen\Zebrastreifen.sli

Splines\Karsten-Velbert\Wand_Stein\Steinwand_02_5m_breit.sli

Hi,

I just wanted to clarify one detail: Iveco 370.12.35 is the denomination of the bus as a whole, not only of the engine (".35"): Poker, by Orlandi, is the name of the bodywork (in this case, the 2nd series), and was used also for the 370's "little brother", the 315.

I add a picture (taken from fotobus.ru) of a non-modified example, exported in Ukraine but still with its original livery:

I completely agree, especially with respect to the concept of recreating bus lines that travels through places which are widely known, e.g. for their landscapes.

Let's just take one example (it's from my country, but there are clearly many and many more from other countries): as we have an (amazing) map like Dalmacija, why couldn't a map maker recreate the Amalfi - Salerno line?

I think that a similar map, coupled with a proper bus (resuming the example, a 10,8 m Iveco Crossway, or a more old-fashioned Iveco 380.10 / 370.10), could have the potential to be very successful: famous, beautiful places with vehicles (or at least bodyworks) that are un- or less known to the majority of the OMSI community, and therefore could be more appealing than the usual Citaro.

Hello,

I own the Wien 24A addon and Omsi Map Tools says that there isn't any missing object, nevertheless several tiles of the map are missing.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Again, does anybody know some sort of solution? Maybe removing from the map all these road signals?

Hello,

I own the Wien 24A addon and Omsi Map Tools says that there isn't any missing object, nevertheless several tiles of the map are missing.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?