Beiträge von FRENZYMAX

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Nothing works. Brakes, parking brake, lights, blinkers, wipers. I reinstalled O305 Addon but it did not help. Folder name MB_O305 is correct.

Maybe need fix or patch.

Double this. Whole log consists of:

Any solutions besides reinstalling O305?

So, technically, this is another frontglass-shaped mesh mapped with transparent drops texture, placed above "regular" rain-mesh with script-driven texture scrolling like in a rollband, right ? Anyway, really intresting thing you've done here. I think, you need to add dependency between speed of drops falling and bus speed and(or) rain intensity (e.g. drops falling slower, when you're driving faster and rain not so heavy). Or maybe make this drops effect appear only in hi-intensity rain, and any other time use "basic" technique.
    P.S. I know this is wrong place to ask this, but since some guys reminded about ETS2... What's happened with your Actros MP1 project ? It was such cool looking truck, and one moment you just disappeared from your topic. Do we have any chance to see it again, workshop maybe ? Sorry for OT.

Nice and accurate facelift, intresting 3HL version, but unfortunately poor quality of basic bus is ruining all the job you've done. Sounds, physics and all the little things just not fits the visual model. But since there isnt much alternatives to drive, this one is still good enough to give it a try.

Incredible job on model, Helvete ! Just keep scripts and sounds on same level !

OT

Oh man, I've been waiting for this for so long ! Finally someone decided to make classic 407. Keep it up !
    P.S. I hope, there is a chance, that sometime this 407 grows in 405.

Well, since administration decided to completely divide forum on DE\EN sections, EN part now looks completely abandoned and i think that asking questions here is useless, but i'll give it a try.
    Main question described in topic name is Wheel_Rotation_X_Y animation in models.cfg.

What does this value means ? Which units is it ?
    I saw commentary in german below this value, but since google translate always turns useful texts into funny pile of words i cant understand what this mean. I'll really appreciate any help on this

:rolleyes:

Well, i guess everybody forgot about OMSI 1 launch, when all aerosoft servers were annihilated for about 2 days. Anyway, 4 pages of non-stop rage is too much for me to read, and i've got some different questions to ask.
    Since we got there a english-speaking beta-tester(!), i want to ask Julian - is there any chance to get into beta-testing for non-german speaking users ? Do you have any sort of bugtracker or something ?
    If this game is so buggy (well, it is, obviously), let the community help with fixing it ! Give us some topics to post existing bugs, logfiles, DxDiag's and stuff like this. This really should help more, than just raging on forums.
    Think about it, guys !

Well, that's somebody's reacton on critics. Bus is not finished and never will be. Anyway - LMMW aka MAN NL202 (592) now independent and doing things, like he wants to. And me... well, i'm taking permanent *rest* from OMSI.I'm sorry to everyone, who were waiting for this bus.
    Regards.
    FRENZYMAX

Meh...

:pinch:

There is NO POSSIBILITY to move meshes in models.cfg via rewriting coordinates. You need sorce model for that
    Tag [newainm] [newanim] is applying user-defined animation to mesh. Option "origin_trans" defines XYZ coordinates for animation's pivot point.

About sliding... we know, that text on matrix shown via texttextures. What's about to script sliding effect to these texttextures, like it done in rollband script ? Create 2 same & separate texttextures, and then make it to load up and scroll one-by-one like a rollband textures ?

?(
    Zitat von Jacob

Schade, dass er das nicht mit einbezogen hat, das wäre vl noch 1 Tag mehr Arbeit gewesen wenn überhaupt. Aber dann wäre dem NL202 auch schmackhaft, ich selber spiele ihn nicht mehr, denn ohne realen Dreck ist es langweilig....

Don't like it - don't play it. Pretty easy, isn't ? But it's funny, that you won't use this bus, only because of missing dirt

8|

BTW, making "dirtmesh" isn't so easy, think about it.

Okay-okay - calm down, guys, please !

:pinch:

If i rightly understood posts above, TurboBee resize textures to lower resolution and want upload it like a modification, isn't ? And original model wasn't edited ? Then, i haven't anything against that mod - author is free to upload and publish this mod. I have only one request - give link to original NL202 theme.
    Good luck !