Beiträge von BowsyCh16

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Just because I'm in a good mood...

The 2nd tram line is currently under building. It looks like a moutain train with lots of curves, tunnels and its single track. Speed is low (30-40 km/h) because of some curves and the slope, excepted on the plain.
    The 2nd screen shows you the terminus near the Hauptbahnhof Süd. There's a connection with the other tram line, and a garage track for two vehicles. The vehicles normally goes into the curve before accessing to the station.
    Please note that I have some texture problems (blank parts, so I have to use a grass texture to cover it).

The MAN NG312 (both 3 and 4 doors) with the repaint of Spitterberg should be released with the map. Interior is also under work, mainly textures changes (personnal tests)...

And if you want good news, you should be able to play on this edited map in 2018 if the planning goes well. I had recently contact with the author, so you can be happy

:)

Map : Spitterberg - Extended (WIP)
    Tram and bus : NF6D (payware) and NG312 (freeware)

Hallo.
    Ich habe die Repaint fur die AGG300 download.
    Aber leider habe ich ein Problem: Die innen-lackierung fehlt, trotz have ich die Textur-changes gemacht...

---------------------------------------
    Während ich darüber nachdenke, schöne repaints. Ich habe einen sehr guten Konkurrenten.

More screenshots of the rework of Spitterberg....

New depot of Kirchberg - Made specifically for the trams

One of the two stations located in Kirchberg. I personnally like how I made the street side, under the platforms...

A small new village named "Mitteldorf"...

This is the area I was working during the whole week. Steinberg is one of the highest village (along Hinterdorf), but with a lake (Platforms for boats were added later the screenshot)..

Back in Spitterberg, the tram is now completed, whole electrified. The last section was between the Mozartplatz and the main railway station south.

The plaftform in the front of the main station North is made for a lot of bus lines in the future.

From left to right: Citaro FL 4D / MAN NG313 (Addon) / MAN NG312 / Jelcz M185M

And for finishing, this is two previous screenshots, deleted a few days ago, reworked (size mainly).

Vehicles used: NF6D / Citaro FL 4D / MAN NG313 (Addon) / MAN NG312 / Jelcz M185M
    Map : Spitterberfg (modified, private WIP)

Schöne Arbeit! Ich bemerkte diese unbenutzten Stücke und sehen diese Teile macht mich ungeduldig !

Wird die Strecke unter dem Viadukt verwendet oder dekorativ bleiben (es hat keine Oberleitung)?
    Eine andere Frage: Werden die Plattformen für die Doppeltraktion angepasst? Einige Plattformen auf der 1. Version sind zu kurz (Zeile 1). Ich musste ein bisschen die Karte für einen logischeren Aspekt bearbeiten.

Gute Fortsetzung!

:thumbup:

I have installed the FareGo system and it's ok. But the passenger screens don't appear on both parts (front and rear part). For information, it's the Citaro FL G 4-door vehicle.
    The explanation for some lines are not clear for some points. So if anyone can help (mostly by PM to avoid spam), it would be great.

1) happens anytime you add a new texture, really annoys me, sometimes so much that I'm thinking of dropping OMSI 2 in order to make something in UE4 instead, but you can get rid of it by "erasing" the newly added texture by the brush on all tiles.

2) you need to make your own object with paths, so AI sees other AI and player

1 - For the first one, I didn't catch very weel what you mean. Also when I try to erase each texture/layer, always the same thing: White striped textures and applies to the neighbours tiles! So, I have to restart the editor to cancel this.

2 - About the objects with paths, I have an Idea, so I'll see myself.

Hello there. I have two quetions about the use of the editor.

1 - I have this problem with that "white striped texture". This really annoys me, because it "detroys" the landscape, floor and others textures, such as dirt, water are not viisible. I'm forced to use "grass objects to cover it" (in red), but it doesn't look very well.
    Is there a way to get rid of that?

NB: When I want to use a new texture (layer), the editor covers the entire tile where I am, angering me too. How to solve it?

-----------------------------------------------

2 - On a small area, near the entrance of the city, there's a single track crossing the road. But the tram line I'm currently building has two, for each direction. So how can I build a system to avoid "front crash" when the trams are crossing in this area? And also crossing the road without bumping cars?

In red, where the signals should be placed (trams drive on the right, excepted on the main station, due to switches), to give or block the traffic. Also the "train crossing" can be programmed with the system I want?

I just tested it yesterday and it's really good modeled! Really nice work (even tough I used mainly the articulated model).
    I even changed the texture on the floor to test it! With my livery, it looks really cool! (Texture comes from the C2 of Rheinhausen)

--------------------------------------------------
    Just a question: I noted on the template that there's two "front version", one with older quare lights, and the others with rounds. Is there a way to get the "rounded" version?

--------------------------------------------------

Zitat von Routeres

I quickly put together a Google spreadsheet with all the setvars and some explanation. I wasn't sure about every variable, so feel free to hit me up with a correction if something is wrong.

Thank you! I had to look at the previous video with the setvars to personnalize the vehicle, because there was no clear explanation excepted pictures... And also, I have no knownledge with these foreign languages (except English and German).

It's since a long time I haven't posted here (Summer holidays were one of the reasons !).
    Since a few days, I've progressed on some parts.

The north entrance of the adjacent town "Oberleins". On the bottom the beginning of the highway, which is part of the new line 51. The bridge upper is for line 27 with standard roads.

The same highway but with a different eyeview. The railing guards are the most recent. I really like the plants in the middle of the highway.

Near the highway (on the right of the previous picture). the small road where the new line 27 will pass.

Stil near the end of the highway, close to the "Mozartplatz" with his giant buildings.

To the north, this is the railway tunnel for the tram line. I choosed this giant modell, simply if the tram is replaced with a "normal train", the work will be much more simple (only changing the catenary).
    You can also see a NF6D tram with the spitterberg livery (Not completely finished as you see the bumper front). Note that the catenary wasn't 100% completed,, which looks for now strange.

North portal of the tunnel. See the size of the tunnel compared to the tram... Also because the tram will cross into the old town of Spitterberg, I have to use the "Tram map" tunnels (which is Gladbeck) which are smaller, but goes well with the size of the gauge (since Gladbeck has a metric gauge).

A small bridge (with two tracks) near the northern terminus.

Last curve before the terminus, see that the grass has changed to a pave stone floor.

The terminus of Fügen with the line 27 and 29 (bus on each side of the road) and the tram just behind.
    ------------------------------------------

And because I'm in a good mood, here is the plan of the map now in August.

Map: Spiterberg (edited / WIP / private)
    Tram: NF6D with Spitterberg livery
    ------------------------------------------

And just before we finished, I've returned these days to an interest of my childhood: Comics.
    So I decided to create an ad of one of my favourite in two languages (FRA and GER). Just need to check small things and it will be available.

I worked a lot the previous week. Here are some screenshots of the new line 27!

Griessenbach, a small village located on the line...

Near Griesbach, the south terminus of the line.

Bridge near a unnamed village yet... (Always line 27)

In Oberleins (line 12 on the right behind the houses), near Waldpark. Oberleins is the neighbour of Spitterberg.

North part of the line to "Fügen".

Bus stop "Hotel Berghof", located on the north of the line.

And this is Fügen. I plan two lines here (see the two yellow blocks), line 27 and 29.
    The roads are made specially for an easy access for the buses (to avoid problems on turning and articulation).
    Note that the platforms in front of the building are old and not used (abandonned). However, on the left, maybe a tram line will come.

This is all for today...

------------------------------------------------------

Map: Spitterberg (Private, for personnal use (until I have permission from the author), not finished - WIP)
    Bus: MB Citaro G

Hello to the community.
    I have already asked for help to adjust traffic lights.
    Now I have another problem, here is the description.

I used the "Lubeckplatz" from the SimpleStreet Addon. However, there's a street needing a specific spline.
    The problem is that I can't find it on the folder.

On this picture, you see the matching spline. If I look closer, I see "cyclist paths" on both side between cars and pedestrians.

So, which spline is it (for picture 1), and is there a way to know, which spline matches specific ones?

2 new screenshots of my private edition of Spitterberg.

51 - Here the small stop before the road going to the top of the mountain (Hinterdorf)

And here a small highway section located in the east of the line 12 (and near the highway for line 16).

Map: Spitterberg (Private, for personnal use (until I have permission from the author), not finished - WIP)
    Livery: Spitterberg (Soon available for LE)
    Bus: MB Citaro Facelift LE

Progression of new lines in Spitterberg

New line 51 near Spitterberg... (This line doesn't go to the center, no more place for more platforms.)
    Here is the terminus on the top of a mountain after tons of turns. (I'll change hinterland for "Hinterdorf"..)

This is the new roundabout located between the exit of the highway and Niederhofen. On the right, it goes to the terminus of the line 16. On the left middle, exit and entry of the highway to Hinterdorf. Just above from the other side (Hinterdorf => Spitterberg). Note that the line 51 will go to the terminus of line 51.

Back on the highway, I added an exit missing (from Hinterland => Niederhofen). This tunnel is called "Niederhofentunnel" located near the same town).

I know you already saw it, but not what is behind the bus. There is traffic lights, which works for this time!

And just back to the main station. This is the new platform, better placed (space between platforms). Note that I have a "wrong" AI-LIST (FLIRT in the background).

Livery: Spitterberg (Soon available for LE) / AVAILABLE for Citaro G
    Bus: MB Citaro Facelift LE and Citaro Facelift G 4D

Still working on Spitterberg... Now on the highway section...

And this is the terrminus of the new line 12: Waldpark. The other is the Hauptbahnhof, which uses the "Break place" as the new "F platform. The spawn was moved to the left.

Map: Spitterberg (Private, for personnal use, not finished - WIP)
    Livery: Spitterberg (Same as C1 version) / AVAILABLE
    Bus: MB Citaro Facelift G 4D

Hello to the community.

I'm currently editing a map (Spitterberg) by adding new sections / lines.
    At a place, there's a big intersection and with the size, traffic lights are better for the organization of priorities.
    But I've some problems with the traffic lights. When I need to set a value for each, I've got number from 1 to 8 (values like 0: FROM_HL_RIGHT_STRAIGHT / 4 TO_HL_RIGHT_STRAIGHT ). I know that the traffic lights are parent to the "floor" road...
    But I don't know which values I should use (TO or FROM ?)...
    Here's a map under with in red, where the traffic lights are, and the directions in blue. (Location of the crossing : ADDON_SimpleStreets > Connectors > Special > HL Heiligen Geist Kamp / Travemüder Landstr.) In left the values I have.

I hope someone will help me about this.
    Best regards

Here are some shots I took while testing my modifications on a map I like (and because small after playing some hours on this map). (Above pictures is one line, and under another one). And some early shots of a train-tram line under construction...

Map: Spitterberg (Private, for personnal use, not finished - WIP)
    Livery: Spitterberg (Same as C1 version) / AVAILABLE
    Bus: MB Citaro Facelift G 4D