Posts by O530 Carris PT

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.

Novelties, novelties and novelties... Or it is the MAN Stadtbusfamilie growing on me? Anyways, two new repaints for the family of buses are now being released here: A J. Espírito Santo repaint for the NÜ 263 [as NÜ 313], and a Carris repaint for the NL 263 [as NL 313].

First, the J. Espírito Santo repaint for the NÜ 263, which was inspired in the liveries of this company applied on their real-life NÜ 313s.

Download the repaint here.

Now, the Carris's NL 263 is a fictional repaint in tribute to two buses which the company operated from the 2000s until recently: The Mercedes-Benz Citaro I [from 2000 until 2011] and the Volvo B7L [which some units are still in operation, but not for much long].

Carris only started to operate MAN buses with bodyworks similar to this one in 2004.

UPDATE of 2020-07-01: The 3-door version of the repaint was added as a small update, resembling these retired buses in aspect a little more.

Download the repaint here [already with the update].

Inspired in Filipe.PT1726's repaint of Gondomarense for the Mercedes-Benz O 307 v1.2, I decided to make my own version of that repaint. However, with a twist: It is for the version 2 of the O 307 (instead of the 1.2), and has some major differences to look more like the real-life unit, numbered #124, which was part of the company until its retirement.

DOWNLOAD the repaint here.

Two long-promised repaints are here released - The Rodoviária da Beira Interior livery for both the Mercedes-Benz O 303-15 KHP-L and for the 1986 version of the Mercedes-Benz O 307, both in the classic form.

First, the Mercedes-Benz O 303, which had a fantastic express livery, like this bus [the #3162], a Mercedes-Benz O 303-15 already retired. Now, that livery is eternised [in some way] in OMSI 2.

Now, a very-long-promised repaint for the Mercedes-Benz O 307 v2 - The regional version of the Rodoviária da Beira Interior in its classical livery, and in the 1986-1987 bus version [with Matrix signs].

After a very long hiatus, I am back to the office of repaint-making! For beginning the restart of my repaint works, a tribute to the former state-owned bus and truck transportation company of Portugal, Rodoviária Nacional. This time, in the form of the Mercedes-Benz O 303-15 KHP-L of Perotinus.

As promised, here it comes. I also want to inform that part of the section between Vila Franca and Alvito was reworked, but that will have to come later. Also, some of the splines depicted here have yet to be re-profiled, and some textures were changed as well. Plus, an object here depicted will have to be removed and replaced.

This screenshot publication will cover the scenerisation progress between Aveiras de Baixo e Benfica-a-Nova, including the community itself and the ABV Memorial Garden [formerly the Botanic Garden], including the bridge sections. Including also is the preview of the supermarket of the town of Xuanzang-Campo Grande, the only portion of it served by the line 9373. This publication has 8+2 bonus screenshots.

Final note - I'm considering moving the progress updates of this map towards the OMSI Web-Disk website, but this is yet not a final decision.

Hello.

Well, I'm back after a long hiatus. Many unexpected personal challenges came around that didn't allow me to continue the design of the map. However, those challenges are finally resolved, and my will to continue this map is now back [thanks also to Perotinus's O 303], I will announce my next screenshot presentation of the progress done in this map on 4th May. I'm confident that I'll try to finish this map in this year [unless something happens].

Also, an repaint and an AI-list option for the Mercedes-Benz O 303 will be announced in the same day.

New CNG buses for MordredBus... MAN A69 / 18.310 HOCL-NL CNG CaetanoBus City Gold, destined to replace most of the older diesel buses.

MAN A69 / 18.310 HOCL-NL CaetanoBus CTN070G by OmsiVimeca / MordredBus 3000 mod (Private: STCP seating specs in a Carris-spec bus) | Neuendorf / Line 302 | MordredBus CNG CTN070G (Private)

From Barreiro to Szczecin...

SMTCB Barreiro's Citaro Facelift were loaned for a week to Szczecin's SPA for demonstration purposes (the SMTCB logos were removed). This one was caught on Line 59.

Mercedes-Benz Citaro Facelift / CSF seat mod by Sven Daniel | Projekt Szczecin (pirvately modified) / Line 59 | SMTCB Barreiro (Work in Progress)

The final ride for the Citaro Euro 3 in CortanaBus (the bus heads for retirement)...

Mercedes-Benz O 530 Citaro I by AlTerr / Euro 3 by Morphi / CortanaBus 2003 mod by O530 Carris PT (Private) | Bad Kinzau 3.0 (Privately modified) / Line 299 | CortanaBus old Blue (Private)

You get a new bus, you get a new bus, everyone gets a new bus! CortanaBus 6035 was sent to Wolfstal for the line 124.

Mercedes-Benz Citaro C2G (Private - based from Morphi's mod for the 3Gen payware add-on) | Wolfstal | CortanaBus 2017 "6000s" (Private)

After my shenanigans with the computer resolved, I'm announcing that the map suffered a little delay because of it. But again, the map work is back up and running again as normal.
    - And after Aveiras de Baixo, the next community to be characterised (scenerised) is Benfica-A-Nova, a village located after the Ribeira do Oeste Bridge, a village with a important agricultural economy and the most advanced botanical garden of the Western Portugal region (outside of Lisbon, of course).
    - Between Aveiras de Baixo and Benfica-A-Nova, the scenerisation progresses at a good rate, while doing in a new way to make the scenerisation less bothersome and more diverse in pattern (I also initially used a object from Krummenaab, but it ended being not much FPS friendly). In the meantime, thanks to Pennermaster and this object pack, I made some road and crossing modifications (done concurrently with the replacement of the road bushes alongside the sections of the line 9372/74 in both Lisbon and Santarém Districts) to streamline some roads previously complicated (the samething was done between Benfica-A-Nova and Pereira de Baixo/Infantado, sections of the line 9373).
    - 9371S is now 9371L - The Skip-Stop route will now be called a Limited-Stop Line "Linha de Paragens Limitadas". The terminuses will remain the same, but will now stop at Vila de Garanhos.
    - A screenshot publication will be announced in the next week. So, stay tuned!

Out with the old and in with the new... At least with CortanaBus's Citaro Üs in Krummenaab.

Mercedes-Benz Citaro Facelift Ü (Privately modified) | Krummenaab Optimised (Private) | CortanaBus 2018 "7500s/2100s" (Private)

I'm having the same exact problem with the interior destination displays and the ticket machine after I installed the mod on the C2 bus (below is the logfile of the tests)

:(

:

It seems that CortanaBus is making overhauls across the entire fleet (including wrapping some of the new buses, like the #7380 here presented, adding Wi-Fi and USB ports in the process), maybe to improve the quality of their service.

Mercedes-Benz O 530 Ü Citaro Facelift / CortanaBus DF40 mod (Private) | Krummenaab (Privately Modified) | CortanaBus 2018 W&B (Private)

No one knew about MordredBus until someone leaked these pictures of a Setra S 319 UL of the company in the line 76 of Manningen.
    MordredBus said that the company is an affiliate of CortanaBus.

Setra S 319 UL / ZF 5HP502 (Private mod: LAWO matrix) | Manningen | MordredBus 2018 Setra (Private)