Beiträge von Gordon

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Type of project: Rollband Data

Name of project: Rollband Data by Gordon

Involved persons: Me (Gordon)

Details: Below you will find rollband textures with appropriate modified hof files for various maps and buses. Unless otherwise noted, all rollband textures are made by me in photoshop.

Install: Extract vehicles folder into main OMSI 2 Directory, extract hof file into desired bus folder.

Downloads:
    Berlin Spandau 2017 2.2 by omsiplayer300: (Uses Default Berlin-Spandau textures+new textures created by me for the added termini)
    O305/SD200: (Updated 15/01/2018: Added Seeburger Str.)Download [dropbox]

Copyright: Do not upload to other sites without my express permission.

Pictures/videos:
    Berlin Spandau 2017 2.2:

O305/SD200:

If anyone has a map they would like to be done feel free to request it.

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

I've gone and installed all the required fonts (churafont, krueger++) yet no matter what I cannot get any line to display on the matrix for the O530. Destinations display perfectly fine, but no line number will display.

I'm probably missing something extremely obvious but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Hello, I am having an issue. Whenever I load the map no tiles load and its just empty sky.

Zitat von OMSI System Requirements

To fully enjoy “OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator” your PC should meet
    the following system requirements:
    • Operating system: Windows® 7 / Vista / XP
    • Processor: 2.6GHz
    • 3D video card Nvidia GeForce 86xx or equivalent
    ATI card with 256MB memory, DirectX® 9.0c

Hopes this helps.

Hi, I downloaded everything that was needed but I am still missing half the splines and some objects also the following links are not good:
    -Both the Bus stop adverts
    -Freeman Canterbury Route
    Please fix I really want to play this map!

UPDATE: 12/18/12
    Got the depot file fixed!
    More depot file problems -.-
    Now the problem is that when the map is first loaded the bus that spawns goes to greeley as I am using the 10 as a pilot route. Now for some reason it spawns with the depot file but it doesnt show the Terminus its going to or the line. Now Ive tried to show Greeley with the other buses and it wont show up on the matrix. Any help?
    You can download to see the depot file here: Pre-release Depot file

Getting close to first open beta release guys! (Especially you, Trimet)

Also Trimet,
    The answer to your question can be found on Page 51 of the SDK Manual

AND EVEN ALSO:
    More screenshots for you people to gouge over

:D

Hey im from portland too! I would like to have the grumman flxibles in as AI traffic too.
    Also: Im getting close to releasing an open beta aswell! But the editor does not approve and throws me an error when ever i try to load it.
    Ps: Im adding in one fictional line: the 100 from OHSU to the intl. Rose Garden. (Probably not the permanent route.)

In my map:
    Portland Or
    I have set up a timetable for one route.
    I have also set up a AI list
    No Ai buses spawn though when i load it.
    Any help?
    Ai list code:

PS: I have also set up tracks/trips/lines too

Help would be greatly appreciated with the depot file. I can pm you a list of stops when I finish with the stops.

If by depot file, you mean .hof file, I can help. I know the structure for the SD202 template (the normal, standard, default template), the scrolling text template (thanks to Thiago), and the Renault Agora/Karosa Citybus template (also thanks to Thiago).

EDIT:
    I do not need any help with the depot file (.HOF) thanks for the offer though!