Beiträge von Bus555

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Just downloaded this bus for the first time, was wondering is it me or is the signal indicators sounds is abit odd, it can be heard the loudest more inside the interior then the driver cab

I though I have put the ticketprinter.osc/ticketprinter_varlist.txt/ticketprinter_stringvarlist.txt on the .bus file but there is no ticketprinter_constfile.txt found? Mind posting the whole code here instead? Thanks alot

Small problem here:

Basically, I have changed the D89 ticket area to the D92 ticket
    machine, the problem is that it can't display the ticket amount, nor any
    ticket coming out fromt he machines (except the sounds only).

What I do is that I copied every
    "ticket coding" from the "model_D92.cfg" & from the "MAN D92.bus" to the D89.

I feel that I have missed out something. Anyone might know what is it?

EDIT:

Here is the code from "model_D89.cfg"

And from "MAN_D89.bus"

Hey I like this bus is overrall damn nice but there some parts which I hope there is a mod of it somehow:

1. you have to make your own rego (anyone know how to removed that)

Lastly I try to download the BVG repaint on the link you have put on your post & I received this error: "Kod CAPTCHA jest niepoprawny."

Hey does anyone here know how to get rid of the stickers on the doors &
    hopper windows when I make a repaint of the 0405N? I only can removed it on the
    default repaint but not the other repaints like BVG. I heard is something to do with the scripts?

Hey nice bus there. I somehow have a problem though, when I tried to play this bus on New Berlin Spandau Map as a new bus, I received this error, according to some people, it is due to the high texture of the bus? Anyways here the error I received, I also tried to put as an a.i bus & it makes it worst (like the whole map & vehicles becomes white)