Ikarus-Zemun Ik-115/102/111 package

• These are two doors models. I did the conversion to the OMSI and all modifications and innovations. The authors of the original models and parts are Milcho, Gocek and Jendomen. Real light mod and lights - done by Milcho
    In these buses (5+2) you can brake front glass in collision and side glass for emergency exit (does not work in manual gear versions).
    Intercity model is faster then the others. In the first city model tickets are sold by the conductor in the back part of the bus.
    Each model is different more or less. Some models are fictive (IK-102E, IK-102R and IK-111E).

Vehicle key events for doors are:
    - first door: "bus_door_1" and/or "bus_doorfront0_external"
    - second door: "bus_doorfront1"

Web site: http//balkansimulacije.net

Download link: http://adf.ly/aTY8A

Wait 5 seconds, then skip commercials by clicking on the yellow banner (right top), and allow redirect if browser asks.

• I like this bus, nice old model. The time wasn`t there yet to fully test this bus but from a quick view everything looked totally OK. I like the yellow interior lightning (in the Suburban version I don`t know if the other models have the same).

Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

• Danke. Nur Intercity-Bus ist viel schneller als die anderen.

I like this bus, nice old model. The time wasn`t there yet to fully test this bus but from a quick view everything looked totally OK. I like the yellow interior lightning (in the Suburban version I don`t know if the other models have the same).

Thanks. I think that I put a yellow interior lights (Milcho's mod) to all models except one.

• The bus is still not to good with the model and i realy dont like the steering wheel.
    Further is the inside VERY good and the lighting is nice to.
    Doors are good tp, very happy wiht the bus.

Visit my youtube for omsi video's and gameplays of other games! (AutoGamerZ)

Currently working on:
    Backwell - Check out my WIP Forum Topic!

• Thanks.

Hast du ihn in OMSI 2 ausprobiert ? Dann würde ich mit den holen.

I tried in the OMSI -2. Operate all models except the first one, but have no sounds. I'm pretty disappointed, considering that we have received promise that models and maps created for the OMSI-1 will operate in the OMSI-2.

• I really like this bus!
    Its Not Perfect but is made good!

Moin,Moin aus Kiel !
    Seit kurzem trage ich wieder den Titel "Busfahrer Berlin 13N"!
    Ich fahr dann mal Bus!
    OMSI 2 :best Simulator ever!

• Ich mag IKARUS einfach, das sie ja in der DDR weit verbreitet waren! Toller BUS! Weiter so und IKARUS bauen
    :thumbup::thumbup:8o:P

Reisedienst Brückner - Immer eine Klasse besser!