Sanos S-115 Beta

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Dear friends, I’m releasing this project to you in order to continue developing it by fixing some errors that I could not by myself. This project will be rebuild from scratch, because it got too messy, but I decided to share it openly with anyone, so they can all take a quick glance what is this about.

In this package you will receive:
    - 2 Realistic Sub-types of Sanos S-115 with all their original features
    - Near-realistic sounds (not really haha)
    - Manual Gearbox (6MS-80.270)
    - Realistic Photo-Textures

Some things will not work out of the box. Things such as doors are proper passenger entry is not scripted well, and it won’t work without manual adjustment. Unfortunately I do not know scripts very well, so I couldn’t make this possible, but if you think you can do it, go ahead and we’ll release that as a patch.

In the near future this bus will also receive a patch which will add a regular matrix and hopefully functional doors by then. Other cosmetic changes won’t happen, because I will rebuild this from scratch.
    If you have questions, please post them in the comments.

Download Link & More Information