Help!! Ailist problem in my map:-(

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Update 29/5-15
    In my map are there AI-CARS but no AI-BUSES. Then the bus actual must drive - are the AI-BUS there not.

Here is my .HOF file

Here is my AILIST

Here is my logfile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ORIGINAL POST

I have build a timetabel and activated it for user driving.

When i open omsi to drive are there no AI-bus to drive the tour. Then i try to drive the tour are there just the linienumber and no routes. I hope that someone of you have the answer i'm looking for

:-)

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von sofu0228 () aus folgendem Grund: I think i have a problem in the AI-LIST

• Maybe the day ist the problem. Have you started the map another day, yet? And have you created the timetable also for Holidays, because today is Sunday?

• Yes, the destinations are the same

Hof file:

https://drive.google.com/file/…9HsYdZEZ6ck9GVVBLSm8/view

https://drive.google.com/file/…9HsYdOWJXYXJJQm54Mms/view

https://drive.google.com/file/…9HsYdRHFFankwZDlHLW8/view

(I can't upload pictures in ShapeLoft)

• I had this one time too. Have you copied the last two documents of Berlin in your folder?

• I think it is Timezone, trafficgroups, and trafficdensity. These are when you have ordert by the Alphabet the last things. Afterwards I had no problem.
    Greetings Michael.

• It works not

:-(

I have maked a copy of: timezone, unsched_trafficdens, unsched_vehgroups.

The passangers will not enter my bus. And the AI-BUS dont drive

• Are there People at the busstop, so have you said how many should enter?
    my last ideas:
    a) what is the priority of Game and this line?
    b) is there any Fehler bei der bereichsprüfung? When you open logfile.txt or Show the Plan of this line?
    C) does the ai list Contain busses? Maybe use Berlin.
    D) May we have a Photo when you make the timetable?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Michael ()

• Dann bin ich trotz großem Latinum mit meinem Latein am ende.
    Than I am at the end with my latin.

• Now i can drive the tour and the passangers enter my bus. The bus was the problem.

But the AI-BUS are there still not

AI-LIST

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt