[OMSI 2] Bērzpils

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Fictional map

Name of project: Bērzpils

Version: 0.4 alpha

Involved persons: no11 (myself, that is)

Details:
    Intro: Hi! I`d like to present a map that is currently in the works and is in no way realistic, but rather a depiction of my personal view of my long lost homeland

:)

Please note that it is still in alpha and will be worked on (hopefully) in near future. So, having that cleared out of the way please go on to see the:

Description: A map of fictional town of Bērzpils somewhere in Latvia. Currently has 4 playable routes:
    1 Autoosta [101] - Zīlciems [110] (routes 01/02) - Zīlciema Papīrfabrika [111] (routes 03/04; peak hour extension, look for trip 3)
    1N Autoosta [101] - Jaunpārupe [112] (00104; routes: 05/06; nighttime route combining 1 and 13)
    13 Saules Dārzs [105] - Jaunpārupes Krastmala [113]
    20 Autoosta [103] (city loop service)

Please note, this map does have a bus depot area, however it is more of a prototype and will be worked on in the future.

I have used objects and splines by following authors and for that I sincerely thank them:

- Addon Simple Streets author(s);
    - Wooder.cz;
    - RastyFlyer;

- Gräf&Stift;
    - Steven Klunder

Also a big thanks to Necrik for designing the coat of arms.

Copyright: This is a non-commercial project and should not be regarded like one. However, most of the objects used do not belong to me in any way, hence, unfortunately, I must restrict any free modification of content presented.

Update I`m happy to release version 0.4 with a little addition to what is already there. Quick changelog:

[+] added routes 4, 4N (night time), 12 and 14
    [+] new areas and cosmetic fixes on existing ones
    [+] few new AI routes so the city would not look as lonely

;)

[+] repaints for buses VanHool A320 and Solaris BVG (12 only)

Pictures/videos:

Download: Version 0.4 (inbox.lv link)
    Important! To run the map you will need to have objects by Steven Klunder

Known bugs:
    - very weird jams at traffic intersections (working on it, no luck so far)

Concerning constructive feedback: well, ditto, as follows

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von no11 () aus folgendem Grund: update to 0.4

• Is it Latvia?

:D

Well sort of, the map is fictional

Thanks for the love! Here are some bigger screens:

Also, I`m really sorry, but I forgot to mention Gräf&Stift as thank you for the amazing fences that I used in the map. This will be updated in the main post

And last, I`m planning to release an update soon, so stay tuned

• I got deleted beouse i thanked map authors in Latvian language, becouse they are latvians, and I get deleted, becouse i need to use English or German. Perfect...

Just wanted to say thanks to map authors. I got problem between stops Stacija and Autoosta. There is missing block, i cant drive into that region. But, that may be my problem, becouse i,m very bad at installing maps!

:D

Paldies, Thanks!

Budzis

• Ich habe die Karte schon länger, leider sieht man bei den Überland Abschnitten fast nur Backdrops. Die Gestaltung ist eher auf dem Niveau von Grundorf.

Sorry von meiner Seite, ich kann die Karte nicht weiterempfehlen. Überarbeitet die Karte und ich lasse mich umstimmen.

• Ich habe die Karte schon länger, leider sieht man bei den Überland Abschnitten fast nur Backdrops. Die Gestaltung ist eher auf dem Niveau von Grundorf.

Sorry von meiner Seite, ich kann die Karte nicht weiterempfehlen. Überarbeitet die Karte und ich lasse mich umstimmen.

Hey, man! Thanks for the feedback! If I understood you correctly (go Google Translate

) you didn`t recommend the map primarily due to lack of objects. It`s still in the works and I am currently looking into implementing my own objects and crossings (if I get that going). I`ve recently updated the map, but it does not really improve existing areas rather than just add new ones. I suppose this update isn`t really for you then, but i still invite you to try it out and let me know if I`m at least headed in the right direction

;)

Once again, I will be focusing more heavily on the looks of the map for the next release.

• This is a good little map, not to big. Of course its looks a bit dull with the backgrounds but I dare say its work in process. Route 14 is good

;)

I do look forward to further updates.

I cant seem to get Route 12 to appear.