(Sorry if double post) - Which spline goes with what crossing?

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • This is a bit of a broad question but when making a map how do you know which splines goes with what crossing?

Einm_seeburger.sco etc so when using the Addon SimpleStreets for example. Which spline goes with this crossing for example? I know map making isn't that difficult but it's the splines and crossings which are the stumbling block.

If anyone has a logical explanation that'll greatly help as I'd like to rename the splines so it's quicker to work with.

Thanks

• In addition there's a list attached to the Developement SDK (just google for "Omsi SDK") which tells you which splines you can use for some crossings / junctions. However, it only refers to vanilla stuff and actually doesn't provide information for all of the (vanilla) .scos.

• Thanks both, i'll try the spline helper!

EDIT: Spline Helper isn't available. I'll give up with this sim until LOTUS comes a long hopefully it's a lot easier to navigate.
    Cheers for the input.

Best.