Automatic bus stop announcements on bus SD92

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1st Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used? Both

2nd How often does the problem occur? How does the problem appear? (Error message, but OMSI stays playable / crash / freeze / ...)No Annoucements

3rd What did you do before the problem occurs? (Place a new bus / activate scheduled driving /...)Only trying on bus SD92

4th Which content do you use? (Maps, busses, ...) Most maps but mainly the standard Berlin maps

5th Which mods or plugins do you use? (SweetFX, ...)None

6th Logfile inside a spoiler.?

7th System information (Operating system, RAM, CPU, graphics adapter, ...)?

Hi,
    How do you get the automatic annoucements to activate on the bus SD92 without having to press Q each time.I understand this is the only standard bus in Omsi that they work on.
    I am entering the line and route on IBIS and the Shift+Y display is showing the various bus stops as I drive , but there are no voice annoucements.
    Could anyone help please as it driving me crazy.
    Thanks
    Chris

• If you have make the script-work done, you have to set a timetable for your bus, set your line and destination in the "IBIS" and roll to the first station. When the pax are on board and you heading to the next station, you have to press "Q" one time and the announcement is playing. After the second stop, the annoucement is automaticly till your final destination.
    That's it. You never must learning three years on Hogwarts or somthing.

:D

This works fine to me on all busses, that i have.

best regards

Daniel

• Thanks for taking the time to reply Daniel.
    Its only recently that I started to use OMSI again and the IBIS, was quite happy b4 just to drive.
    I am not too experienced in changing scripts but I will take your advice.
    Thanks again for your help.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt