Sanos S-115 / S-200

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Type of project: Bus

Name of project: Sanos S-115 / S-200

External aid required: Yes. If anyone can help with scripts and sounds, it would be amazing.

Estimated construction time: 2-5 months

Details: Fully detailed models of the Yugoslav legend Sanos, more specifically the most famous models S-115 and S-200.
    I plan to release early variation with trilex wheels, different wheel arches, different steering wheel and a more modern one of both the S-115 and it's articulated brother S-200.
    This is a model I've made from scratch, previously the beta was made originally by Wheelman and then changed by me, but chaos emerged so it couldn't be continued.
    The progress now goes very faster, specially with newer versions of Blender that help me a lot with exporting.

Pictures/videos:

360-degree video of Sanos metal shine.

Some pictures of the door animation (still very in progress, I am experimenting a lot):

The early variation Sanos steering wheel:

Many things are yet to be fixed and finished, polished, etc. It's still in very early stage of testing.

Concerning constructive feedback:
    I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Experimenting with new original wood textures. There will be variations in the repaints without wood (hard plastic) as well.
    I think I will change the wooden structure (lines that are brighter). I feel like something more thin and round would be more appropriate,
    but more about that these following days.

The main camera for now. Steering wheel horn has another texture from Ikarus Zemun,
    maybe some careless driver switched them? haha

I am aware of some imperfections, but those will be fixed further as I progress. If you have any ideas on how to improve further, feel free to share!

Now I am planning to do the door animations fully and do the window repaints. I'll need some luck I guess

:)

• Early model (with trilex wheels) and later one with different backlights, wheel arches and wheels.
    All of these are equipped with the Mercedes-Benz OM447h engine and ZF 6 speed manual gearbox that
    was manufactured in Yugoslavia under Famos license (model FAMOS 6MS-80).

Also a error in the body was corrected where the windshield was smaller, and the whole front looked weird.
    I need to fill in some stuff, but glad I saw it now. Nothing serious, will be fixed soon.