Bór Pomorski (Pommerschen Wald)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Fictional map

Name of project: Bór Pomorski (Pommerschen Wald)

External aid required: In the future, I will need help with AI traffic, as I am not an expert.

Details: Bór Pomorski (Pommerschen Wald) is a small town in Poland, located in a particularly picturesque areas surrounded by many forests and lakes. Once the town was a bustling industrial centre, with many state-owned chemical factories, however after the fall of the industry, the region was forgotten. Now it has undergone significant development and is still growing. The map will be quite short, however once published, I am likely to continue development.

Pictures/videos:
    Some scenery isn't yet finished, however one of the pictures shows a new proposed cobble texture. Please let me know what you think about it.
    https://imgur.com/a/49VCC

Please let me know what I could improve and what you think of the beginning of my project.

Gruße,
    Jan

:)