Ikarus Zemun IK-161-IK-111 package version 3.0

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
  • Art des Downloads: Bus package single and articulated versions

Projektname: Ikarus Zemun IK-161-IK-111 package version 3.0

Beteiligte Personen: Ralexx- complete author (except articulated joint made by Jendomen)

Projektdetails: Bus from former Yugoslavia now Serbia

Downloadlink: http://www.mediafire.com/file/…KAGE_VERSION_3.0.zip/file

Bilder/Videos: https://i.postimg.cc/qMPrzb9V/01_MAIN.jpg

Thanks Balkan simulacije.net for support and Ski85 for sound supply

• Semedah

Approved the thread.
  • Thanks a lot for all of you.

Bus that you are asking for is marked - X1 (or just X) in package.

Select that bus, and passengers will use the third door as you saw in the video.

• Yes there are two types of the destination board - simple (lower) and electronic (upper). You can select the one that you like more. There are also other objects you can change by clicking on it such as rims (in all versions) and windshield frames in models A1,M1,A2 and M2 (using the handle above the windshield).

• It's good to have new buses in this game that aren't necessarily MAN, MB or Solaris, and if they're from Eastern Europe, even better!

However, I have some observations to do:

From what I see, the Trilex rims and "normal" rims share the same 3d model, just the texture being changed. Otherwise I can't explain why the Trilex rims seem like a dome. This is not accurate, and Trilexes need to be remodeled. It's a bit tedious, but it'll pay off in the end. ;)

Another thing I've noticed by looking at photos from Belgrad and polish IK161's is that the trailer seems to be too short. Its axle is also too close to the articulation. Since I'm not familiar with this type of buses (there was only a single IK105 in Romania - in Bucharest from 1984 to 1991), maybe there was a version with the shorter trailer that I'm not aware of.

• Thank you. You're right about the wheels, it's the same 3d model. Possible rework in eventual update.

Regarding the dimensions of the buses and therefore the trailers, they are absolutely accurate, I checked and compared a large number of photos and authentic data that I found. Everything is listed in the description of the selected model.