Beiträge von krtz07

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Has anyone noticed that for artic buses it takes an few seconds for the bus to accelerate from an standstill? I could literally floor it and the engine would rev up for an few seconds and the front section would launch up before accelerating.. I am not entirely too sure if this is an glitch or if this is part of the script. Any one else noticed this? It only occurs on artic buses.

If it is part of the script - which script controls this?

Sounds to me that you want to change how the transmission performs while it is unlocked/torque converter as opposed to after the transmission locks up in the mechanical state.

[const]

antrieb_wandler_fillrate

antrieb_wandler_fillrate controls how fast the toque converter would react and convert it to torque to the wheels. An higher value would make the torque converter more responsible, an lower value would make it less responsive and take an while to catch up.

[newcurve]

antrieb_wandler_lambda

[pnt]

[pnt]

[pnt]

[pnt]

[pnt]

[pnt]

antrieb_wandler_lambda - The top value is the speed ratio and lower value is the stiffness - higher may more stiffer for higher torque engines and lower mean less stiff for lower torque engines. The speed ratio is the difference between the impeller and the turbine. You need to play with these values to get the desire result. If you want the torque convertor to be "loose" then use lower bottom values.

M_wheel is total torque which is sent to the wheels, the product of the Engine torque multiplied by the gear ratio multiplied by the final drive ratio with the gearing efficiency.

Code
    1. (L.L.antrieb_getr_M_an) (L.L.antrieb_getr_ratio) * (C.L.gear_efficiency) * (S.L.M_Wheel)

(L.L.antrieb_getr_M_an) is basically the same as Engine_M or engine torque but there is an additional load being applied as well inertia being factored into the code.

For Voith, since the torque convertor isn't locked up. instead of calculating the RPMs at which the transmission would shift into second, I would figure out at which RPMs you want to transition to in the second gear. For example, if it is 1200 RPM for second gear, than simply 1200/1.36. The RPMs in first gear is too dynamic and depends on how much torque is applied through the flywheel to have any kind of calculation as to which RPM that the transmission will shift at or around in first gear.

Is the turbo pressure contained in any kind of variable in OMSI 2?

What kind of script would i need to create to bind it to the animation of the turbo pressure gauge?

I have not seen this done in OMSI before, so I don't even know if it's possible

?(

Yes this is featured on the Volvo 9900. A new variable which simulates the boost pressure was created and the needle basically utilizes this variable. I believe the variable being used on the 9900 is turbo_psi. Let me know if you have any other questions...

I also suffer from this issue however the FPS are about the same versus the previous versions however the loading of different tiles can drastically slow OMSI down! I have notice that the problem has became a bit more prevalent in 2.2.036 versus the other versions. great grundorf v2 would literally lock up/freeze for about 10 seconds before resuming. It does have train AIs on that map, though. Not entirely too sure if that is a factor or not but it is notable and should be investigated.

Also I get a whole lot of Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung: CV.Calculate - J3 issues as well from looking within the log file. No idea how to remedy that issue.

The battery pack is fine - perhaps need a environmental map applied to it so that it could blend in with the rest of the bus. The AC unit could stand to be a little bit smaller in height. I would say add about 3 inches to the gap in between the AC and Battery pack. Also the conduit coming out from the battery pack could be about 5-6 inches taller.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com…05527883_df879d5799_o.jpg

If there is anything which needs to be done on my end, let me know. I am currently working on updating the script and shall be release in the near future.

No the script isnt dead, I am still working on it. The latest variant has been released on the Chicago City Bus addon.

Basically spent the last two years doing this:

The script is more based off of techie papers from Allison and Remy [the vendor whom supplies the traction motors]. Two mode setup with a EVT transmission. The hybrid transmission which came with this bus by default functions more like a BAE series hybrids versus Allison.

The Regen braking depending on request deceleration - amount of torque available to from the engine brake, and proposal system.

The acceleration is dependent on the ratios of the EVT transmission weigh against available traction motor torque, battery drain, final drive ratio, weight, tires, rolling coefficient, drag resistance, ambient temperature, combined with the request acceleration curve [Based on Altoona bus website] with 5 different performance settings.

To download:

https://drive.google.com/file/…VX_OuSGJLYlc3LVVSOW8/view

I will make a Solaris U12/U18 adaptation of this script as well. Morphi's script seems to be more a series hybrid script with the battery being regenerated based off of the engine. This script however is parallel combined with some series aspects to it.

I do know that the Solaris U18 uses the Allison EV drive.

From looking at the settings, I can see why you are having the issues which you are having. Generally the shifting values for a high gear must be lower then the values for the previous gear for each corresponding setting.

For example

[const]
    antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd7

[const]
    antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMaxSpd7

[const]
    antrieb_getr_autoSwUpkickdnSpd7

shift Points for 6

[const]
    antrieb_getr_autoSwDnMinSpd8

[const]
    antrieb_getr_autoSwDnMaxSpd8

[const]
    antrieb_getr_autoSwDnkickdnSpd8

The values should be reversed. For six gear, you have the bus downshifting at (2900x0.59) = 1711 rpm. Yet for 5th gear, you have the bus up shifting into six gear at (2600x0.59) = 1534 rpm. The problem is that value of downshift into 5th gear occurs at a way higher rpm. Which would result in the bus up shifting and downshifting rapidly. Since these values are overlapping. You should reverse those values. Have the bus downshift at 1534 rpm while in 6th gear transiting down into 5th gear. While shifting from 5th into 6th gear, the bus would be at 1711 +/- rpm after the shift is completed.

Is it possible to do the GN92, I know there is already a ZF Gearbox out for it but I don't really like it, Was trying to get the ZF_ecolife_6AP1700 to work but I've got nothing but errors

Is it possible to do the GN92, I know there is already a ZF Gearbox out for it but I don't really like it, Was trying to get the ZF_ecolife_6AP1700 to work but I've got nothing but errors

I'd see if I can do it for Version 2.0 of the script!

Dear palenskeb,

we already improved the auto saving due to 2.1 to significantly reduce the freeze. Since you still experience the saving lag it could be advisable to deactivate the feature (see options - advanced). We do not experience the lag on our systems. If I may, I could advice you to clean your OMSI device. But to "solve" your problem for the first, just deactivate the option - you will be able to drive savely

:)

Regards

Hello be advise that as the saving lag may have been great reduced on 2.1. The lag effect only occurs on the articulated buses.