Beiträge von Carda

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hello Omsi lovers,

I got a bit of a problem with the O530 FL (Helvete + Morphy) bus when it's driving in the snow. I hope I am in the correct place to ask about this. When the bus is on a road covered with snow and I press the accelerator, it starts somekind of afterburner mode. Indicated speed in BBS HUD runs up to 300km/hour and the engine revs up like there is no tomorrow. Ofcourse the bus isn't running 300km/hour but the only way to stop this is to switch back to neutral gear and this bug stops.

For the rest this bus is a lovely bus to drive, just on snow covered roads this problem occurs. Any known fix for this?

Thanks all

Hello people,

I downloaded Ebstein and I accepted a drive on line (107) Flughafen to Zob. I wasn't able to find the starting position for Flughafen, there are no line 107 starting positions when I had to select one.

Do I have a wrong .hof file or is there any update I've missed?

Thank you

Code
    1. Hallo Leute,
    2. Ich lud Ebstein herunter und akzeptierte eine Fahrt auf der Linie (107) Flughafen nach Zob. Ich konnte die Startposition für Flughafen nicht finden, es gibt keine Startpositionen der Linie 107, als ich eine auswählen musste.
    3. Habe ich eine falsche .hof-Datei oder habe ich ein Update vermisst?
    4. Vielen Dank

Thank you @Sev99LC . This is one of the best maps for OMSI I have played so far. Very good performance and I like the small towns. Wish there was a Version 4 in the works which added more small towns and lines connecting them.

Code
    1. Vielen Dank @ Sev99LC. Dies ist eine der besten Karten für OMSI, die ich bisher gespielt habe. Sehr gute Leistung und ich mag die kleinen Städte. Ich wünschte, es gäbe eine Version 4 in den Werken, die weitere Kleinstädte und Verbindungslinien hinzufügte.

LG1979

Im .hof file

[global_strings]

nach

[global_strings]

Freyfurt 2016

As freyfurt 2016 is a requirement you have the announcements but the .hof file doesn't direct to the folder where they are. I do not quite understand why they removed it.

Code
    1. Da Freyfurt 2016 eine Anforderung ist, haben Sie die Ankündigungen, aber die .hof-Datei verweist nicht in den Ordner, in dem sie sich befinden. Ich verstehe nicht ganz, warum sie es entfernt haben

I love the map and the announcements are really good. Thank you for your hard work. Downloaded and installed your update and now line 2 and 4 are also showing up in BBS Company. Very good.

Just completed line 2 and I hope you will continue working on your new lines. It could use a bit more love at some points. :thumbup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Line 4 in BBS will not close?

Today I took a drive on line 4 Bhf.Rotmuhle - Hallenberg and the route did not want to end. I stopped at both Hallenberg stops multiple times but the line was still waiting for me to stop at 'Hallenberg'. Video link included below. Please take a look if there is a bug somewhere? This happened on the updated (16 januari) version of Gehrten Modded.

Code
    1. Linie 4 in BBS wird nicht geschlossen?
    2. Heute bin ich mit der Linie 4 Bhf.Rotmuhle - Hallenberg gefahren und die Strecke wollte nicht enden. Ich habe mehrere Male an beiden Haltestellen in Hallenberg gestoppt, aber die Linie wartete immer noch darauf, dass ich in Hallenberg anhielt. Video-Link unten enthalten. Bitte schauen Sie nach, ob es irgendwo einen Fehler gibt. Dies geschah in der aktualisierten (16. Januar) Version von Gehrten Modded.

[Externes Medium: https://youtu.be/V5jmYg551x0]

Vielen Dank,

Carda

T2F2C

Thank you for replying and I will go to PeDePe forum. I hope I can find somekind of update there cause so many lines are missing tiles in the minimap for me :( . Thank you again, PeDePe forum I go now.

edited: I think I found a post from TheFloriCz. Sounds like his work is what I need. Thank you again for referring me to that forum T2F2C

edited2: Yes! Finally I have a working minimap on Ruhrau V2. Wouldnt have figured it out without your help.

Code
    1. Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort und ich werde zum PeDePe-Forum gehen. Ich hoffe, ich kann ein bisschen Update dort finden, weil so viele Zeilen in der Minikarte fehlen. Vielen Dank nochmal, PeDePe-Forum, das ich jetzt gehe.
    2. bearbeitet: Ich glaube, ich habe einen Beitrag von TheFloriCz gefunden. Klingt nach seiner Arbeit, was ich brauche. Nochmals vielen Dank, dass Sie mich auf dieses Forum verwiesen haben @T2F2C
    3. edit2: Ja! Endlich habe ich eine funktionierende Minimap auf Ruhrau V2. Hätte es nicht ohne deine Hilfe herausgefunden.

Hello everyone. Thank you for the hard work on Ruhrau V2, it looks very good and it's a joy to drive.

However I got a little problem with BBS minimap. On a lot of lines it just stops and won't load new tiles. It will put my bus on the edge of the last tile loaded. If I buy OMNINAV instead, will that help? Will OMNINAV load the 'missing' tiles or just show them as blank but with the red line? I would love a blank tile with a red line over the not loading at all with the BBS Minimap.

Thank you again for a great map in the OMSI collection,

Carda

--- GOOGLE TRANSLATE into German ---

Code
    1. Hallo an alle. Vielen Dank für die harte Arbeit an Ruhrau V2, es sieht sehr gut aus und macht Spaß.
    2. Ich habe jedoch ein kleines Problem mit der BBS-Minikarte. Bei vielen Linien bleibt es einfach stehen und lädt keine neuen Kacheln. Dadurch wird mein Bus am Rand der zuletzt geladenen Kachel platziert. Wenn ich stattdessen OMNINAV kaufe, wird das helfen? Wird OMNINAV die "fehlenden" Kacheln laden oder sie einfach als leer zeigen, jedoch mit der roten Linie? Ich würde eine leere Kachel mit einer roten Linie über der überhaupt nicht geladenen BBS Minimap lieben.
    3. Nochmals vielen Dank für eine großartige Karte in der OMSI-Sammlung.
    4. Carda

Using the O530 Facelift. On all maps the ibis works great with the announcements. Just checked the New_Berlin.hof file and there is no [global_strings] in there. It seems the announcements came with Spandau Modern M&Z and in its .hof file there is a global_strings. I'll just try copy paste these 3 lines.

Thank you so much for the help,

Carda

Hello all,

I am driving a bus which IBIS works with announcements on all custom maps. I downloaded New Berin 2.2.3 and I got a folder with announcements in Vehicles but my IBIS doesnt play them. I need to redirect to the folder where the .wav announcement files are stored but I don't know in what file I need to adjust. How does OMSI2 know where the announcement .wav files are stored for a custom map (in this case New Berlin 2.2.3)?

Thank you