Type of project: Map (real)
Name of project: Toledo
Involved persons: We are a small group of people, who we are passionate about the world of the bus and also of Omsi, so we have decided to shape our hometown in this wonderful game.
Greetings from Spain
External aid required: At the moment we do not need external help in the realization, but we hope that you can solve some doubts that are emerging to us. Thank you very much in advance
Estimated construction time: We believe that we will take long to finish the main city (Toledo), after its completion we will make lines of 80 km, for example, and it will take us a lot of time.
As it is a real map, it will have all or almost all of the existing elements in our city.
- Nearly 40 urban lines, of all kinds ..
- About 20 interuban lines, some 80 km long and one hour long.
- School transport lines ..
- Tourist lines, excursions or discretionary lines
- Buses repainted of companies of the area ..
- Buses with sounds and real elements ..
Photos / Videos
We have made a small compilation of photos that we have put together in a video and uploaded to YouTube.
We hope you like it
Concerning constructive feedback:
I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be
- precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
- analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
- solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.
Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.