[W.I.P] Golczewo 1.0.

• Type of project: Fictional map.

Name of project: Golczewo 1.0

Involved persons: KMSzczecin

Details:
    Hello.

I would like to present my map today - Golczewo (polish map). On the map you will be able to cross the line 84 from Galeria "Północ" in Golczewo to the Barki city, line 94 from Barki to school at Raptowskiego street, 96 from Żołnierzy Wyklętych roundabout to railway station, night line 537 from Koranowo city to school at Raptowskiego and a tram line 15, from Koranowo Osiedlowa stop to railway station. Often we'll drive through places inspiried by real places in Szczecin and other polish cities.

I wish you a nice show.

Lines in version 1.0 (planned):
    :bus: 84 - Galeria Północ <=> Barki
    :bus: 94 - Raptowskiego Szkoła <=> Barki
    :bus: 537 - Koranowo <=> Barki <=> Raptowskiego Szkoła (night line, all stops on request)
    :tram: 15 - Koranowo Osiedlowa - Dworzec PKP (tram short line).

:bus: 70 - Galeria Północ <=> Koronna (express line).

Pictures/videos:

You can find photos/videos here, page will be updated. Wait for video from all places at Golczewo, on screens you can see only 10% of the map.

Older photos (Strefa-OMSI) [PL]

Regards,
    KMSzczecin.

My YouTube channel:
    KMSzczecin

Edited once, last by KMSzczecin: Update. ().

• Hello!

I would like to announce that AI traffic to the map is now ready. Last patches and timetables have been made. The map should show around the second week of August, unless everything goes faster with the tests, so it's possible that the map on your hard drives will remain in the first week of next month.

Regards,
    KMSzczecin :)

My YouTube channel:
    KMSzczecin

• KMSzczecin

Changed the title of the thread from “[W.I.P] Golczewo 0.5.” to “[W.I.P] Golczewo 1.0.”.
  • Hello everyone!

Now this thread is not obsolete (yes, the last replay was more than 182 days ago, I know), I updated the first post, so now you can watch progress here :) More screenshots will be posted in future, now I can invite you to screenshots from March and April on my page, so if you can write an opinion about my map, I'll be really grateful :)

Regards,

KMSzczecin :)

My YouTube channel:
    KMSzczecin

• Mercedes is testing a new bus loop, named "Raptowskiego Szkoła". Despite the fact that the weather isn't good, the drivers' mood is good :)

Map is almost finished, I have to build a 200m of road, make timetables, AI traffic on 1.5km section, HOF file and other small things, when I finish doing it, map will be ready for testing. I'm also searching for translator, who will translate the readme file for me from Polish or English to German. If you're interested, write to me via PM.

Regards,

KMS.

My YouTube channel:
    KMSzczecin

Edited 2 times, last by KMSzczecin ().

• It looks great and the Polish atmosphere found the way into your map! You wrote that the map is inspired by places in Szczecin and other Polish cities. Are there concrete places which are realized in the map? It would be interesting for me. And I think the map is set in Zachodniopomorskie (the województwo I know best, besides Lubuskie)?

Meine BVG-Linien:
    :mtram_small: M6, M8 :tram_small: 16
    :bus_small: 154, 191, 192, 195, 197, 291 :xbus_small: X54, X69
    Selbsternannter Experte für Hof-Dateien sowie den ÖPNV in einigen deutschen Gegenden (u.a. Berlin, Hamburg, Norddeutschland).

• Not from Szczecin, Szczecin is a little inspiration. Koranowo is a semi-real image of Szczecin-Wielgowo, but Raptowskiego Szkoła loop is a real place from city Suchedniów (near Kielce), you can search for Ogrodowa street on Google street view. And yes, Golczewo is placed in Zachodniopomorskie.

My YouTube channel:
    KMSzczecin

• Thank you for Information!

Meine BVG-Linien:
    :mtram_small: M6, M8 :tram_small: 16
    :bus_small: 154, 191, 192, 195, 197, 291 :xbus_small: X54, X69
    Selbsternannter Experte für Hof-Dateien sowie den ÖPNV in einigen deutschen Gegenden (u.a. Berlin, Hamburg, Norddeutschland).