Deleting multiple objects from map easily

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1st Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2 Editor

Hi there,

I am currently building my own map. Recently, I have rethought how I am going to do the routes, and, as such, I would like to delete all of the route marker arrows I have already placed. Is there a simple way to do this without deleting them one by one in the editor? I don't remember where I placed them all, so if I do it manually, I would probably miss several of them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Thanks

• When using Notepad++ you can just open all the tile files and search and replace through all of them.

Ah, if it were only that simple.

:(

I have to delete the entire entry, if i just delete the file name from the entry, the map will just show blue sky.

So I would have to know the number of each entry, and to go through over 200 files and work this out...

Thanks anyway

• MAKE SURE TO HAVE A WORKING BACKUP!!!

Download VS-Code form Microsoft, open your map-folder (and trust the author) and then open a file in the internal explorer.

Click on the search icon in the uper left corner, click the icon with the * to use regular expression. (kind of search filter) The paste the following searchterm:

Code: regex
    1. Object Nr\. \d+\n\[\w+\]\n\d+\n(Sceneryobjects\\Generic\\routearrow_.+\.sco)\n(-?\d+\.?\d*)\n(-?\d+\.?\d*)\n(-?\d+\.?\d*)\n(-?\d+\.?\d*)\n(-?\d+\.?\d*)\n(-?\d+\.?\d*)\n(-?\d+\.?\d*)\n(-?\d+\.?\d*)\n(.+)

Last but most important step is to click replace all on the right hand side of the replace input. Make sure there is no text in the replace input.

Finish.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt