Problems with every map

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello guys,

I have some problems with a lot of maps, the last days. When I drive the map for 5 a 10 minutes, the map is normal, after the 5 or 10 the streets are gone. And I see then just objects and the vehicles. Also have I sometimes that the Tile is gone. And the objects and vehicles are visible.

I have search a lot of fixes on google, but I have found nothing to fix it. I have it in every map, also DLC's maps. So I hope that someone can fix it or help me.

Here is the logfile:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/72kqjb3qcg4qlv7/logfile.txt

I hope that someone can help me.

edit: I have the problems also in Addons

Edit 2: In Omsi editor is the first seconds normal. After the 2 minutes the roads are also gone.

Edit 3: Logfile is the same as the one above.

• 1. pls install the 4GB-Patch to resolve your problems.

2. there is a Problem with your map Ahlheim:

"Error: maps\Ahlheim 3.1\tile_-3_0.map.terrain_0.rdy – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! This is not a valid o3d file!"

Please reinstall the map and make sure, all missing objects are there.

mfg

Daniel

• it is in every map, also DLC maps.

Also is the 4GB patch installed.

I have also reinstalled every spline what I had installed. But it is not working.

I it maybe the graphic card?

So, Can someone help? Or must I try to reinstall?