Creating timetables

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
  • Hey,

I've been trying to create a new timetable, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Logfile says there is at least one invalid trip, but I have no idea what is invalid about it.

The next departure time is always after the arrival time.

• In the editor menu "timetable" you can check what the 1st trip of 104 tour 2 is. Now, in "tracks & trips" you can load this trip. Is there a text shown that this trip is invalid?

Payware-Addon "Berlin X10" ist fertig.

Als Download-Version, Box-Version, Special-Edition und bei Steam erhältlich.

• In the editor menu "timetable" you can check what the 1st trip of 104 tour 2 is. Now, in "tracks & trips" you can load this trip. Is there a text shown that this trip is invalid?

No, it says trip is ok and each tour is beginning after the previous ends. When I make completely new lines, everything works fine. I'm starting to think that you cannot modify existing lines. :)