NEW MAP RELEASE: "Highway!"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • So sorry, that i did not give a positive reaction for a bad map like this one..
    I've understood, why there are no screenshots. There is nothing to show.

;)

You are not as good in map building as you think - and sometimes someone will tell you that. So stop yelling - improve your map.

• So sorry, that i did not give a positive reaction for a bad map like this one..
    I've understood, why there are no screenshots. There is nothing to show.

;)

You are not as good in map building as you think - and sometimes someone will tell you that. So stop yelling - improve your map.

Thumbs up! I had the same problem for writing a comment, so he banned me from
    Another site aha!

Some people need to grow up! No names.....

• Guys, calm down! This is probably his first map. Instead of putting him down, try giving him suggestions on improving or expanding the map. Negative comments don't help anything. You might want to try something we call "constructive criticism," or maybe you've never heard of that before, or maybe you are too immature to know and understand what that means.

Anyway, my SUGGESTION would be incorporate the real-life place names, and probably connections to the Metro-North New Haven Line. I don't have anything bad to say for this, unlike other people here.

• This is not Longyears first map.

About all those comments, this forum REALLY sucks. Full of some 10-15 year old kids, trolling and trolling. Yelling and crying. But there is ignoring list, so I just add the names to it. There is already six. Maybe stupid, but if I want to follow this forum, I need to use ignoring list.

• This is not Longyears first map.

About all those comments, this forum REALLY sucks. Full of some 10-15 year old kids, trolling and trolling. Yelling and crying. But there is ignoring list, so I just add the names to it. There is already six. Maybe stupid, but if I want to follow this forum, I need to use ignoring list.

So you think, you must use the ignore - list. Just do it and i see you did it.

It´s your problem and really stupid.

I mean this map is just boring, and that is not a question of the Editor from this map!!!

This is a free land..............

Regards

P.S. Sorry for wrong english?

• Yes. Just because I dont want to see stolen busses here by some users. Or kids trolling.

:(

I know, maybe I need to take a little break.

Stress...

I like that map, I didn find it boring or anything. Only problem is, you need to drive on it with low floor bus. I see Volvo 9700 in my dreams now.

What land (or country), German?

We live in different countrys, in EU yes, but still "this land" is not same for you and me. Not big deal, really. Internet...

:rolleyes:

In Wikipedia city where you live is very beatifull looking.

Best regards for you and SORRY about over reacting. Is everything okay now?

:)
  • I think the map need a great improvement in later versions, especially for the highway environment setting (lights and safety facilities) and setting of New Haven (bus station paths in two directions are quite strange for me).
    Also, i think the speed limit can be loosen a little bit (50->60 km/h, 70->90).

btw, i've made an hof file for this map. u may download here (Link updated for wrong spelling).
    The IBIS coding will be the same as what the creator's listed, and for the terminus,
    100____Hartford East
    101____New Haven
    000____Not in service
    * Notice before use
    The map have unnecessarily named the terminus as New Haven (On), New Haven (Off), etc., and I've withdrawn them in the hof file.
    Please use your OMSI Editor to delete the (On)s and (Off)s.

• Misspelling: New Heaven --> New Haven