Neobus Thunder + LO-915 Versão 1.01

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello guys after a few weeks I'm releasing version 1.01 of Neobus Thunder + is version comes with several fixes over the main one is that the "jumps" were corrected.

List of Corrections:

Suspension (solving the problem of jumps).
    Matrix (now the line number appears with the use of IBIS).
    Added the internal table itineraries.
    Horn.
    Sound of the back door.
    's Path.
    Sound clutch (on manual version).

For staff playing with stick shift, pluck with the car in second gear, and use first gear for climbs.

Link:
    http://fellype3d.blogspot.com.…er-lo-915-versao-101.html

If you do not have version 1.0 of the bus, download the fonts to the correct operation of the bus in the game. If you already own is not necessary.

Delete the version 1.0 before installing the new version.

Any other problem with the car Please report this post.

Fellype 3D 2013

Have Fun!!

• Top notch for a freeware bus but the sounds needed tweaking in my opinion, the external idle sound plays faster than the internal idle sound. I've edited the external idle sound in wave editor but the engine is still running too fast on idle in the external view.

Is there a way to adjust the speed of sounds played in the config file, if so then how do I do it?

Thanks

• Wenn ich den Bus laden möchte, erscheint jedes mal diese Fehlermeldung:

Fehler: Verbindung fehlgeschlagen

Firefox kann keine Verbindung zu dem Server unter adf.ly aufbauen.

Die Website könnte vorübergehend nicht erreichbar sein, versuchen Sie es bitte
    später nochmals.
    Wenn Sie auch keine andere Website aufrufen können, überprüfen Sie bitte die
    Netzwerk-/Internetverbindung.
    Wenn Ihr Computer oder Netzwerk von einer Firewall oder einem Proxy geschützt wird,
    stellen Sie bitte sicher, dass Firefox auf das Internet zugreifen darf.

Die Fonds lassen sich problemlos runter laden, nur der Bus funktioniert nicht, warum weiss ich nicht.

• Top notch for a freeware bus but the sounds needed tweaking in my opinion, the external idle sound plays faster than the internal idle sound. I've edited the external idle sound in wave editor but the engine is still running too fast on idle in the external view.

Is there a way to adjust the speed of sounds played in the config file, if so then how do I do it?

Thanks

The sounds are already being improved, version 1.02 for the bus.

Use google chrome or explorer.

• Taking inspiration from your work and the like, on how smooth this bus looks to improve my future models. This is nice man. I cant wait to be able to hone the skills

Is the drivers view suitable now? the other ones, unfortunately made my head hurt with the way the camera swings round to view the mirrors as they're not in the peripheral view of the driver

• I've already re-vamped the sounds, i've the removed those annoying engine rattle sounds & slightly edited the interior engine sounds.

• Hi!
    Could you please make the version with manual gearbox which works fine with Logitech G27? In current "manual version" I can not change the gears with G27 gearbox. (I set up presets for gearbox: switch on the gear when active)
    Thank you.

• Ich konnte ihn runterladen.

Der Motor springt auch an. Aber ich kann mit ihm nicht losfahren (Automatic) Der Rückwärtsgang geht mit R rein (Rückfahrlichter leuchten) Aber er fährt nicht. Gleichzeitiges Bremse drücken hat auch nicht funktioniert.