Berlin X10 ModPack

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Art des Downloads: Bus, Map (real), Combination

Projektname: Mod Pack for Pay-Ware add-on Berlin X10

Beteiligte Personen: Ich / Me

Projektdetails:

This package contains a pack of modifications for the pay-ware Berlin X10 add-on for Omsi2. Using some of the features require owning other pay-ware add-ons or installing freeware buses.

What is included in this package:

• Steering wheel emblem for the MAN DL bus which comes with the X10 add-on
    • Optional setup for better matrix display for the MAN DL bus (correct greenish colour and much brighter display as by default)
    • Optional ailists file to replace the old Berlin taxis with newer taxis (Omsi Hamburg pay-ware add-on required)
    • Optional ailists files to replace the old MAN EN92 and GN92 buses with more modern buses. The new buses used are MB Citaro, MB Citaro G, MB Citaro L and Solaris Urbino 12 and 18.

The Omsi X10 map itself has not been changed. The VTF (Verkehrsgesellschaft Teltow-Fläming mbH) buses have been left as they were (MAN EN92 and GN92), because
    no suitable repaints were found (Solaris 18, Solaris 12 and Citaro maybe). Also the ANG buses have been left as they were (MAN EN92).

Copyright: Creators of the needed Pay-Ware and Free-ware add-ons own the copyrights of their products.

Bilder/Videos:

DOWNLOAD

Anmerkung zu konstruktiver Kritik:

All constructive critic is welcome. Alles konstruktive Kritik ist willkommen.

• Hallo,

first , sorry for my bad english.
    Your ModPack is nice , but can you make a other ailists.
    I was looking for the bus numbers and find the real.

-from numers 1254 1to 1279 Citaro O530 3-doors
    -from numers 1451 to 1464 Citaro O530 2-doors

I have a problem with my revised list , can you please show and say me , where is the problem.
    When I start the Editor , choose Trip & Tracks-Edit Timetable , I get an error message , range check error.
    I hope this is the word in english , in german , Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung.

between numbers busses and plate busses , plate busses and repaints is a TAB

Here my ailist:

and my logfile:

Thanks for help

• This is lovely i put together some ailists for myself but found the Solaris really is put to the test at Hertzallee it really is a heavy bus in terms of texturing compared to the Citaro which has LOD objects ontop of detailed modelled parts for ai use, whereas the Solaris doesn't.

Still lovely mod, i retained the NL NG for the havelbuses as out of the capital usually has less restrictions for Euro engine ratings (London anyway)

• Ich habe nur die KI Busse in die Ailiste eingetragen. Berlin X10 läuft jetzt viel flüssiger, aber beim Solaris Gelenkbus ist die Front BVG und das Heck Havelbus.

:(
  • Kann mir nun jemand sagen warum beim Solaris Urbino 18 KI Bus das Heck in falscher Farbe ist? Also vorne BVG und hinten Havelbus?