Type of project: Bus
Name of project: MAN Lion's City A20 Ü
Involved persons: Vengeace3D, alTerr, Citaro0530, CraherPL, David Lee, Marcel Kuhnt, Morphi, SimgamesNL, Wizard and others I may have forgotten (Sorry!)
The new Lion's City A20 Ü from Vengeance3D is here! Using the experience I have gained from creating the A21 and A37 I feel that I really have created something truly wonderful for you to experience. Below is a list of items that you may find of interest regarding this bus though i'm sure that there are many others that I've missed (Stupid brain!)
- Brand-new MAN dashboard featuring gear, retarder, frost and error display
- Re-textured / Re-rendered interior
- Brand-new Interior LAWO TFT infotainment screen
- Brand-New VDO radio/CD player (Was going to make this work but the OMSI radio stream player has no options for volume)
- Brand-New ventilation controller
- Brand new inter-city style seating
- Single leaf front and double-leaf rear outward opening doors
- Smoother Voith and ZF gearboxes
- Smoother MAN D2066 engine
- Several re-worked and new repaints with setvars for configuration (Including CNG tank and driver's air conditioner)
- Photoshop repaint template for the body, windows and seating
- New user manual with dashboard button description
You are free to do whatever you please with this model as I love to see what the creative minds have to offer, but please don't forget to credit myself if you use any part of this bus.
Download Link for Version 1.01
Concerning constructive feedback:
I am receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me and must not diminish my/our work.
Please write your feedback to my work so, as to be
- precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
- analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
- solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counter-proposals, consequences and implications.
Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.