Bartjk's Ansagen: Tettau ansagen/Announcements -Bugfix-| Rhodenau and Omnisk Ansagen

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Tettau
    Ansagen for the map Tettau
    Hof file included (original hof file). Please read the read-me.

Download Here

Realistic ansagen Rhodenau
    This mod adds some realism in the announcements of Rhodenau. What the mod add's:
    - Realistic friendly voice
    - Realistic Stereo sound effect
    - The current line number and it's destination are announced
    - At the Terminus stop, the voice will, depending on the User's choice, announce the next bus line and it's bus stops or the voice will announce "Bitte alle aussteigen" (please all exit).

Preview:

Download ansagen Rhodenau

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omnisk:

Disclaimer: I'm not Russian so all mistakes are reserved.

Download Mirrors:

You are free to:
    - Use the mod
    - make audio/video file's or picture's of the mod and publish them on internet.
    - Edit FOR PERSONAL USE

Without permission forbidden:
    - Mirror the file
    - Edit one of the file's and publish them on Internet or at any other sharing program/service.
    - Use the mod for commercial purposes. If so. Any rights that are listed in this file are not valid. When Using this mod for Commercial purposes, permission is always required.

• ik vind ze goed ngesproken.
    i think these are pretty good.

maar misschien is dit meer iets dat de maker van de map moet doen maar ok.
    mybe the mapmaker shall do this i.p.v. you but still good work

groetjes, wilburg22
    have a good day, wilburg22

• Realistic ansagen Rhodenau

This mod adds some realism in the announcements of Rhodenau. What the mod add's:
    - Realistic friendly voice
    - Realistic Stereo sound effect
    - The current line number and it's destination are announced
    - At the Terminus stop, the voice will, depending on the User's choice, announce the next bus line and it's bus stops or the voice will announce "Bitte alle aussteigen" (please all exit).

Preview:

Download ansagen Rhodenau

• Driving a Citaro to Tettau with modern AI traffic and these announcements playing is wonderful!

I have found a few missing bus stops though, so far: Stockheim Tankstelle, Neukenroth

• Thanks mate

:)

It's probably worth noting that I use a custom HOF file, so I simply did what the readme (included in the bugfix) told me to do (i.e. replacing part of the HOF file with the specified text).

Looking through the Tettau announcements folder, I noticed that the audio file for Neukenroth is actually there, so maybe that one is simply missing from my file. Will try the supplied Vollmatrix HOF. The file for Stockheim Tankstelle does seem to be missing though... Will report my findings after my next drive-through

:)
  • Driving a Citaro to Tettau with modern AI traffic and these announcements playing is wonderful!

I have found a few missing bus stops though, so far: Stockheim Tankstelle, Neukenroth

for Neukenroth.wav change the name in "Neukenroth, Kirche.wav"

change also the klinik in "Pressig, Helios-Klinik.wav"

Stockheim Tankstelle is really missing