Ahlheim 3.1.1 (20.02.2015)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Are there any planned new versions of Ahlheim in near future? I don't see any signs of it neither in this theme nor in Ahlheim 4 theme.
    It would be nice to fix some problems in map (such as removing German-special characters from terminal stations' names, adding normal terminal stations for 156 route, fixing some traffic lines and car paths and so on).
    Well, I can try do it by myself (removing German-special characters was already done for terminal stations and graphic objects using scripts that change files, but terminal stations don't work properly after that), but I suspect that it will require a lot of time to learn how editor works, and I don't have a lot of free time now.

• In the Ahlheim V4 thread you can see that a lot of progress has been made over the past year, I think we can assume that the team is working very hard on V4, which will be without doubt the best map for OMSI.

• In the Ahlheim V4 thread you can see that a lot of progress has been made over the past year, I think we can assume that the team is working very hard on V4, which will be without doubt the best map for OMSI.

Well, as it turns out, I have forgotten that "Ahlheim 4" thread is in another sub-forum (not in "Fiktive Karten / Fictional maps"). That's why I assumed that there are no new messages in "Ahlheim 4" thread for several months (because it wasn't in unread threads).

I do hope that development of Ahlheim 4 is in progress.

• I have this error:

I removed the map folder and copied it again, but still appears. It happens something similar with "Hamburg-Harburg" but wanted to know if it is a known error.

I'm tired with OMSI, always mistakes ... I spend more time fixing mistakes playing, I do not have as much time as before.

• I think this logfile.txt are wrong! I think you start Hamburg Harburg.

?(

Hello:

Thanks

:)

• Bei mir lädt dei halbe map nicht

:(

kann mir einer sagen was mir fehlt ?

• Danke, die Additional Street Signs, die gcW-Objekte hab ich jetzt aber könntest du mir einen link zu den folti objekten schicken ?
    Der Link in der pdf funktioniert nämlich leider nicht

:)

/edit hab sie jetzt gefunden, nochmal danke.